CHAPTER 61: ENERGY LEVITATION!

Synopsis: Kat gets to know Morgan. Wyatt, Chris, Patience, Melinda, HJ, Avalon, and Tori are on the hunt for the masked strangers at a school lacrosse game. PJ creates a new power.

CHRIS P. O. V
Mom, dad, Mel, and I were sitting at the dining table eating dinner. "They injected me with some serum. I have no idea what it's going to do. Thank god you guys showed up when you did. They were about to put something in my brain." Mom said. "I still think we should find out what that serum did. It could be dangerous." Melinda responded. Wyatt walked into the dining room with the biggest smile on his face. "Well guys I found a place." He told everyone. "Wyatt, you sure living on your own is a good idea?" Dad asked him. "Of course it's not. Wyatt, you don't even know how to do your own laundry." Mom said. "Okay look mom, i'm a responsible, adult. I'll do perfectly fine by myself." He shouted.

"Wyatt, your zippers down." Melinda pointed out. Wyatt turned around and and zipped it up. "I knew that." He walked out of the dining room. "I'm going to go talk to him." Dad got up from his seat and walked out. "Uh mom I was meaning to ask you something. My friend Dice is having a party Saturday. Its 8:30 to 12:30.. Can I go?" I asked nicely. "Are you out of your mind?" She asked. "I doubt his parents will be there and I bet there will be tons of drinking involved. The answer is no." She said.

I stared at her. "Come on mom. Just let me go. Just this one time." I said using my Telepathy power. "You can go but just this one time." She said with a smile. She got up and walked out of the dining room. "What? She just let you go?" Melinda asked confused. I shrugged my shoulders with a smile. "I guess so."
========================================================================================
KAT P. O. V
Morgan and I were in the attic of the Halliwell manor. "My adoptive parents know what I can do. We moved to San Francisco to find my birth dad." She explained. "Wow.." Was all I can say. She sighed. "But enough about me. What can you do?" She curiously asked. "Well my mom is half Witch and half Whitelighter." I said. She pushed her eyebrows together with a smile. "What's a Whitelighter?" She asked. "An angel. So basically I can do this." I orbed out and orbed back in. I looked around and placed my eyes on a red pen on top of the Book of Shadows.

"Pen!" I called for. The pen orbed into my hand. "I can also heal and manipulate people's dreams." I said. She nodded her head. "Impressive." She smiled. "What are all your powers?" I asked as I began to make my way over to the couch. At this point, Tamora and I are on a really rough path. Morgan's funny and cool. I wish Tamora could act more like that. "I seem to discover a power every week. I don't even know how many I have." She shrugged her shoulders. I sat down next to her on the couch. "Maybe you have like all witch powers or something." I said. She chuckled. "Yeah right." She rolled her eyes.

"I'm serious. Lets test it. Have you ever used molecular combustion?" I asked causing her to push push her eyebrows together. "It's just like molecular immobilization." I explained. "Uh.. What's that?" She sounded very confused. "Freezing." I said. "Oh." "So it's basically the same. Let's try it. Conjure a basketball."

She conjured the ball and handed it over to me. "Now when I throw this ball in the air I want you to freeze it." I said. "Piece of cake." She placed her hands on her hips. "Do it." She said. I threw the ball into the air and Morgan tilted her head to the side. The ball froze. "Okay now I want you to imagine that ball exploding in your head. Then, flick your hands towards it." "Flick my hands?" She asked. "Yeah, ya know." I began flicking my hands to demonstrate. "Okay." She nodded her head. She stared at the basketball and it exploded.

"That was so cool!" She said excitedly. I smiled. "Let's try another test. I want you to hold out your hands and picture electricity coming out of them." I said. She held her hands out in front of her sending out a few bolts of electricity. "Yup. You definitely have infinite powers."
========================================================================================
(A few hours later)

CHRIS P. O. V
I busted into the attic door to find Melinda, Patience, Wyatt, and HJ. "Avalon just texted me. She saw one of the masked strangers are at the school." I quickly said. "Why is she there?" Melinda asked. "She's at the lacrosse game with her dad. We need to get over there now." I said. Tori walked through the door. "Hey guys." She said.

"Tori? We haven't seen you since like.. twelve chapters ago." HJ said. "Yeah.. I've been pretty busy. So what's the verdict?" She asked as she made her way over to the couch where Wyatt was sitting. She sat on his lap. "The masked strangers

are attacking at the school. We were just about to go over there." Patience explained. "Okay. let's go Tori responded.
==========================================================================================
ALEX P. O. V
PJ beamed into P3. "Hey bro." She said. "Hey. What are you doing here?" I asked. "Just came to brag. I found out that I have power mimicry. I absorbed all of the cousins powers. Well, not Melinda's. I just need to absorb your super charging." She said. "Oh sure." I smiled. This is a problem.

Since PJ is a twice blessed like me and a Latin witch she has a chance of being more powerful. As if Wyatt wasn't bad enough.

She held out her hand sending a pink glow towards me. "Thanks. Now if i'm correct, I can use my conjuring power and super charge it to not only conjure powers in other people's bodies but to also combine powers." She explained. "What?" I asked. PJ is a huge threat. She's also my sister and I guess I.. kinda like her or something.

PJ closed her eyes. Once she opened them she jumped into the air. She landed in energy waves. My eyes widened. I've never seen such power. She started to ride the energy wave. "I'll call it Energy levitation!" She said with a smile.