CHAPTER 25: CROSS BLOOD PART 2

TRACY P. O. V

I was sound asleep when my father woke me up. I looked over at the clock that read 2:00 am. "Dad what are you doing? It's two in the morning." I said annoyed. He turned on the lights as I covered my eyes. "Tracy pack up your belongings. We're moving." He said causing my eyes to wide. "WHAT!?!?" I got out of bed. "The other Cross bloods are here." He walked out of my room. I quickly followed him into his room. "What do you mean the other Cross bloods are here? How do you even know?" I asked as he placed his clothing in a suitcase. "All Cross bloods have tracking chips in their head." He zipped up the small brown suitcase. "Dad we can't just run." I said as I unzipped his suitcase. "Oh yeah, what do you expect us to do? You can't beat them on your own." He said. "I know I can't. But I know a family who can."
===============================================================================================
WYATT P. O. V

Tori's birthday was in two days. Avalon and I had put our differences aside and went to the mall to pick up some stuff for her surprise party. We were now looking at Party decorations. I picked up pink streamers and packs of balloons. "Tori hates pink." She informed me. She picked up the red streamers and balloons. "Of course you would say that. You just want me to look bad in front of her." I took the decorations out of her hands and placed it back on the rack. She rolled her eyes as we continued to walk down the aisle. "Once I plan this party Tori would definitely want to go out with me." I said as I picked up a small blue bucket from off the floor and placed the items in. "Gee have you ever stop to think that she's not into you?" She asked. "Oh please. I see the way she looks at me. Plus we have a daughter." I picked up the rest of the decorations. "This party is going to be perfect." A girl with a black pull over hat bumped into Avalon. "Excuse me watch where your going." Avalon hissed. The girl took off her hat revealing her long black hair. "My bad." She gave us a half devilish smile and walked away. "Um okay." Avalon and I continued walking.
===============================================================================================
Avalon and I were walking through the ally. "Why are we walking through here?" She asked. "It's a short cut." I replied. "I don't know why I let you talk me into walking instead of my car." I said. The same girl who bumped Avalon in the store jumped out at us. Avalon and I backed up. "Did you follow us?" I asked. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a large black water gun. "Okay she's obviously crazy." Avalon stated. She pointed the gun at the old boot in back of her and pulled the trigger. Fairy dust shot out and set the boot on fire. My eyes widened. Avalon and I dropped our bags as the girl pointed the gun at Avalon. She pulled the trigger as Avalon used her werewolf abilities to jump over to my side. She let out a growl and charged at the girl.

Avalon swung at her but the girl blocked it with the gun and kicked Avalon in her stomach. The girl pulled the trigger once again. Avalon rolled over barley dodging the fair dust. She charged at the girl and tackled her to the ground causing her to drop her gun. Avalon quickly got up. Now on the floor the girl quickly tried to grab the gun but Avalon kicked it away with her foot. Avalon picked her up by her shirt and threw her into the wall with force. The girl reached into her pocket and pulled out a small blue bag. She reached into it and pulled out fairy dust. She let it go into the air and it turned into a electrified sword. She got up and charged at Avalon. I dropped the bags and quickly waved my hand as a shield appeared in front of Avalon knocking the girl down.

I used my Telekinesis to lift her up. "Who are you?" I asked coldly. She smiled as fairy wings magically appeared on her back. She then flew off. "What the hell?" Avalon said. I looked down at the bags to see that they were destroyed. "Crap now we gotta go back." I told her as I turned around. She stopped me. "Just use your powers doof." She said as if it was that simple. "That's called personal gain." I informed her. "So?" She shrugged her shoulders. I let out a sigh as I conjured back the bags we lost.
=================================================================================================
TORI P. O. V

"Oh my god Avalon are you okay?" I asked as I approached Wyatt, Chris, and Avalon in the attic. "What about me?" Wyatt asked offended. "Oh please your a witch." I replied as I sat down next to Avalon on the couch. "She's a werewolf!" Wyatt said pointing at Avalon. "Oh my god Wyatt are you okay?" I sarcastically asked. "Yes. Thank you." He said with a smile. I smiled back at him. "I've never seen anything like that before." Avalon said. "What species is that?" Chris asked. HJ and Tracy orbed in. "Guys we have a problem." 'HJ said in a serious tone. "The other Cross bloods are here." Tracy added. "What? why?" Avalon asked. "They want me. We are all stronger together." Tracy replied. Avalon stood up and pulled me aside. "Let's just give her to them." She said to me. "What? are you crazy?" I asked. "Tori think about it. Once they take her we have one less problem on our hands." She explained. Tori clenched her eyes closed in confusion. "Wait a minute, why were you with Wyatt?" She asked confused. I couldn't tell her that Wyatt and I were picking up stuff for her surprise party. "Another attempt for him to make peace with me." I responded. "Oh. but we can't give her to them. We are all a team." She explained. I sighed and nodded my head.
=================================================================================================
COURTNEY P. O. V

"COURTNEY!" Adam busted open the guest room door. "What is it?" I stood up from the bed. "An eclipse is coming up." He said nervously. My eyes widened. "We gotta get Diana."