CHAPTER 47: NEW DIRECTIONS

KAT P. O. V

"Oh my god." The lady said. "You have two sets of twins?" She asked my parents. "Uh.." Was all they can say. "Of course not." I said as I nervously laughed. "This is my cousin... Jedediah who happens to look exactly like HJ." I lied. "Jedediah ? What on earth is a Jedediah? " She asked. "I'm a Jedediah ma'am." HJ said. "He was just leaving." I said. "Wait no. We have to interview Jedediah. This will be a good story." The lady excitedly said. "Oh you don't want to interview him. He's boring. Right Jedediah?" I looked at HJ. "Right." He responded. "Oh.. Okay. I guess we should get going then." The lady said.

==========================================================================================================================================================

WYATT P. O. V

Violet, Oliver, Melinda, Tori, and I were in the attic. "Where's Nick and Tracy?" Tori asked. "Back with the other Cross bloods. Someone had to watch home base." Oliver explained. "So why are you guys here?" Melinda asked. "You should get all the cousins for this." Violet seriously said. I called for everyone. A few moments passed and my cousins and brother were standing in front of me. "Violet!" Chris excitedly said as he gave her a hug. "I told you I was coming back." She said with a smile. "Where's Tracy?" HJ asked. "She's with Nicholas and the other Cross bloods. She sends her love." Violet told all of us. "What are you guys doing here?" PJ asked with a smile. "Well, the scientist that created us-" "The Evos." Patience said finishing Violets sentence. "Right. Well they're here. In San Francisco." Violet said. "We think they are trying to make more Cross bloods." Oliver added.

"Cross bloods? No, no, no. We were suppose to be done with Cross bloods." Parker said annoyed. "Uh, ouch." Oliver said offended. Parker shrugged her shoulders. "Okay if the Evos are here, we have to stop them. This can be the big threat Courtney was talking about. All those in favor of finding the Evos say I." I said. "I." Everyone said in unison. "How do we even find them?" Tori asked. "Don't worry about that. They're on our trail and should find us." Oliver said. "Wait we can't bring them to the manor. Let's go to the alley. I'll meet you guys there. I gotta go get Avalon." Chris said causing Violet to roll her eyes. We all teleported out.
=========================================================================================
PARKER P. O. V
We were all waiting in the alley for the Evo scientists to come. I walked over to the twins and pulled them to the side. "This is pointless. We should be trying to crack the first riddle." I said to them. "Calm down Parker. Violet and Oliver are our friends so we have to help them." Tamora said. I sighed as orbs started to fill the alley. Chris and Avalon were now standing in front of us. They turned to everyone else. "Well, well, well. Look what the cat dragged in." Avalon said rudely with a smile referring to Violet. "Seeing that your the only dog over here, I would stop with the animal insults." Violet said with a smile.

"Woah ladies settle down. Remember we are here to find the Evo scientists." HJ said. Avalon sighed. After an hour of waiting we decided to go back to the manor and try again another time.
=========================================================================================
AVALON P. O. V
Tori and I were sitting on the steps of the Halliwell manor. "Hey Ava." She said. "Yeah?" I asked. "You would never do anything to hurt me or keep something from me right?" She asked. My eyes slightly widened. Could she possibly know about Eddie and Diana? That's impossible. There's no way she could of found out. Unless, she had a premonition. "Of course not. Why?" I asked in a curious tone. A half smile appeared on her face. "Just asking.." Awkward silence filled the air.
=========================================================================================
MELINDA P. O. V
PJ and I were sitting at the kitchen table. She rambled on and on while I thought to myself. I hoped she didn't bring up my date with Austin. "Oh I forgot to ask how your date went with Austin." She said with a smile. Crap! "It was fine." I awkwardly replied. "Do you think he likes you?' She asked. I lifted my eyebrows into the air. "It's hard to tell." I said. "Well you have to go out with him again." She simply replied. A giant smile appeared on my face. "Really?" I asked. She pushed her eyebrows together. "Why are you smiling?" She asked. My smile quickly faded.

"Uh.. I was just picturing the look on his face when I break his heart into a million pieces." I said causing her to smile."I know right. Well I gotta go. The elders want to talk to me about Justin. I really need to find him a girl." She said."Look, I appreciate you doing this for me. Once we do this Austin is free from your hands." She beamed out with a smile. I dropped my head on the table.
=========================================================================================
3RD PERSON VIEW
It was about 9:00 pm and principal Hudson and coach Webster were walking down the dark basement hallway of the school. "I'm telling you there's nothing down here." Coach Webster said. Principal Hudson sighed. "I'm positive that the location of the pieces are somewhere in this school." Principal Hudson looked around. "Give it a rest Gregory. I searched this school top to bottom." Coach Webster told him. Principal Hudson gave the hallway one last look. "Very well." He said. They turned back around and was on their way back up the stairs. Something on the basement wall caught Hudson's eye. "Wait!" He walked over to the wall and noticed the picture on the wall. It was of four eyes. "Ahh yes. The quad spider eyes. We are close Eric. Closer than you think."
=======================================================================================
PARKER P. O. V
Patience and I were sitting on her bed watching Wizards of Waverly Place. "That Alex Russo girl is so pretty." She said with a smile. I rolled my eyes. "Oh please. Your just saying that because you guys look alike." I said with a smile. She tilted her head to the side. "Really? I don't see it." She said. Orbs started to fill the room. The twins were now standing in the room. "Uh Parker we need to talk to you." Tamora said. My eyes slightly widened. "Oh.. okay." I got up from the bed and followed them into my room. Kat closed the door. "I think I know where I saw the eyes." Kat said.

My eyes widened with a smile. "Really where!?" I excitedly asked. "Okay so one time Justin Massey wanted to make out with me one time." She began to say. "I heard he's a good kisser." Tamora said with a smile. "Oh trust me he is. His lips are so soft and-" "Kat!" I said putting her back on task. "I think I saw it in the school basement." She said getting to the point. "Really? Then we got to go there now." I beamed out and beamed into the school basement. A few moments later the twins orbed in. "Okay remember. This hallway is just as long as a regular school floor. We can't stop searching until we find-"

"Found it." Tamora said pointing to the wall. I slightly raised my eyebrows. "Oh." I focused all my attention on the wall. I began to push it. "Uh what are you doing?" Kat asked. "Open the door and find the first piece, if the cure is what you seek. This must be a door." I said. Kat began pushing the wall with me. Tamora reached into a pocket and pulled out a nail filer. "Ya know you could help instead of standing there filing your nails like an idiot." Kat said. Tamora lowered her eyes. "Don't call me an idiot."

"Make me." Kat responded with a smile. I quickly took a few steps back already knowing what's about to happen. The twins started fighting. Tamora had Kat pinned up against the wall. "Get off of me!" Kat demanded. "Make me." Tamora teased. Kat began to kick the wall out of frustration. Suddenly, the wall opened and the twins fell backwards. They both got up and came next to my side. Our eyes widened as we looked down a whole new hallway.