Wattpad's Hotties

Wattpad's Hotties

A book dedicated to the existence of the wonderful male characters that we love to read about everyday. They make us smile until our cheeks begin to ache or our head begins to spin with thoughts. We love them for every loving deed they commit. They make us frown or fill us with rage every time they make a mistake. In the end we still love them because, after all, that is what makes them who they are. Whether they are a bad boy or a player, there is no denying how attractive they are. They may act like jerks but they still make our hearts melt, entrancing us all with their ways. They possess a unique charm which makes us flutter in delight. Every time a book is updated, we jump in joy because we have another chance to read more about them – to understand them fully. They are constantly in the spotlight; often stealing the limelight from kinder characters. They have all become known in their own ways, through the particular words they say and the way they act. 

These heartbreakers have captured the attention of many readers. We all fantasise about these handsome hotties, in an attempt to understand them better. We all want our own perfect man and it seems that these men are the closest we have to perfection. We all want a piece of them.

Let’s find out more about where these Wattpad hotties come from and what better start than with their own creator? It’s time to explore the creation of these wonderful men with a series of interviews. Let’s find out more about the author of these much loved males. Sit back and enjoy unravelling the mystery of how they became who they are...

Written by @MissIndependent_19 (My awesome editor) 

Read this -

1. I do not accept requests from people who ask to be part of this book. Your book needs to be recommeneded by others not you. 

2. The charcters which are added here needs to be a little popular so many people can connect and discuss about them.

3. I do not add published authors to this book so please do not ask me to do so.