Part:5

Here aryan is trying his best to impress sanyu. So he spread the rumors that he likes sanyukta. This news became the hottest news of college. And everyone started gossiping about it.

At canteen

Sanyu and kaustuki were discussing about some project . But our sanyu being an anti studies student she wasn't paying attention what kaustuki is trying to teach her . Rather she is in her own world.

Sanyukta pov
Does he really like me?
No, sanyu he don't like me.
But why did he confessed to those girls that he likes me.

Flask back

Sanyu was passing through the corrider when she heard some girls gossiping about her .

G 1: you know that sanyukta. Aryan likes her.

G2: yeah I know.but how could he like that middle class girl whom has no dressing sense.

G1: she looks soo innocent from outside but she know how to trap handsome guys like aryan.

Sanyu was about to say something. When thapppppppp yes someone slapped one of the girl. Yes aryan slapped the girls.

A: how dare you bitchs talking nonsense about her?

G: why are you behaving like this for any random girl. She is only manipulating you with her soo called innocent face.

A: not a word agnaist her . Or I will forget that you are a girl.

G: do u seriously like that bitch....
She couldn't even complete her word when aryan slapped her hard .

A: Yes I like her n will do anything for her .And you both stay away from her.

(Flashback ends.)

Suddenly a smile crept on her face and two souls are witnessing her innocent smile.

One is randhir who is busy admiring his princess happy but somewhat confused that how will he able to gain her trust.

And another is aryan who is smrinking thinking about how his planned work. Yes ,it was aryan plan to make the girls gossip about sanyukta and he himself enter like a hero.

Aryan pov

An one more attempt and then you will be mine sanyukta but for that I have to use someone from her friends whom she doesn't trust . And the person will be rd as she doesn't trust him .so he ll be the best option . Sorry rd but I am obsessed with her so I can so anything to make her fall for me.

Precap :sanyu slapped rd

How did you find this update do let me know.

What is aryan up to?
Why he is targeting rd ?

N sorry twist will reveal in nxt part.

Vote and comments
N if u r nt liking anything in this ff do let me know and will try to improve it.

Love
:-) P