30:Separation

Finally, vacation starts and all hostel students  were happy that  finally they are going to their house including sanyukta.

Randhir being from the native place he wasn't soo excited about the vacations specially for two reasons.

First one is he never enjoyed holidays coz he is a studyholic bt sometimes spend holiday visiting new places.

And, second one is he will nt be able to see sanyukta for whole two weeks.

Sanyukta was also little sad due to same reason bt doesn't want to admit that she will be actually missing randhir.

Randhir and jiggy came to drop sanyukta and kaustuki to bus stop.

Jiggy and kaustuki hugged each other saying they will be missing each other.

Sanyukta and randhir were watching them and randhir wants to hug her bt afraid of her reaction.

BT at last rd asked for her a hug "May i" he said.

Sanyukta also want the same bt was hesitated bt when rd asked her she threw herself to his arm.

Both find solace in each other arms and forget about the surrounding.

They came to the real world when the bus horn ring signaling for departure.

"I will miss u" rd said holding her hand.

"Me too bt we ll be in contact. You can call me whenever you miss me" she said taking her seat in the bus.

Finally they separated for whole two weeks with moist eyes.

Randhir know the reason of the tears in his eyes is because of the feeling of separation with sanyukta.

BT sanyukta when find her eyes moist . She feels that what is happening to her. Why the hell she is crying. She must be happy coz she was meeting her family after a long time.

Unknown about the new feeling called love  sanyukta consider the tear as a result of separation with her friends.

Whom she try to fool????

Precap: late night call but.....

Votes and comments

Target:45

I can expect this voted for 121 views in a single day.

Hope you will nt dissappont me.

The new cover is by oshin shrestha. One of my online friend friend from nepal who is a true sandhirholic.

Love
:-) Pratiksha