Epilogue -1

Now, sandhir are 3  months married and are working separately in different companies and different countries.

Yes, sandhir don't live together even after their marriage. Actually, they hadn't even enjoyed their married life till now.

Flashback

A day after their marriage.

Sandhir were peacefully sleeping in each other arms after their long night talks. First, randhir wake up and saw the most beautiful scene a man can see.

His one day married wife sleeping in his arms, messy hair with a ting of red powder on her parting which is the proof that she is marked by his name.

He wants to wake up every morning with this beautiful scenes  but destiny has some other plans for them

We can say that destiny still wants to test their love for each other.

Randhir was lost in sanyu beauty when his phone rang flashing his company number but he intensionally cut it because he doesn't want to miss this beautiful scenery infront of his eyes.

But that ring broke sanyu sleep also.She still thinks that she is in her home so she yelled.

"Divya bhabhi. Plz switch off that bloody phone which is disturbing my beauty sleep",sanyu yelled clutching the pillow near her ears.

Randhir chuckled seeing his one day wife innocence.

"Sheetu my deae wife. I think you forgot that you are married now and is now in your husband house",randhir said husky in her ears.

Sanyu sat up with jerk due to which randhir fell on the floor with a thud as he was on the edge of bed.

"Ahhhhh ", randhir screamed.

Sanyu immediately run towards him and started her sorry section.

"Sorry birkhe. I am reallysorry", sanyu said examing his legs if he was hurt or not.

But randhir was lost in her beauty that he failed to notice his pain. But his dreamland broke when he saw a ting of tears in her eyes. Shit she is crying.

"Sheetu why are you crying baby. I am absolutely fine . See I can run, jump. So, stop crying ", he tried to convince her.

"I can't be a good wife birkhe. See I hurt you on our first day of marriage", sanyu said sobbing.

How randhir wants to pull her cheeks as she was looking so cute in that fresh morning look but he has to control his wife first.

"Sheetu I know you will be the best wife.and you can hurt me by anyways as it's your right to hurt your husband", randhir said enlightened her mood.

Soon, she relaxed in his arms and he started giving her kisses all around her face and was about to kiss her lips,  she pushed him to the washroom and asked him to fresh and up.

She was busy arranging the room when randhir phone flashed with his company number. She picks up that call thinking it to be important for randhir. But later cursed herself for picking that call.

Randhir came out from the loo and saw his wife lost in his thought

"Who is troubling my dear wife that she forgot that she has a husband to love and pamper", randhir said back hugging her.

"Randhir you had to Leave for USA by tommrow flight", sanyu said controlling her tears.

And she explained that how bad his companies needs him.if he will not go till tommrow then they will bear a high Loss.

"I will quit that job", randhir said .

"You can't do that birkhe. Because of that company you are among the best engineer in the world. And you are back outing when that company needs you the most", sanyu convinced him.

"And birkhe I hadn't asked a wedding gift from you. So I want this as my wedding gift",  sanyu blackmail him.

"But sheetu it's just one day that we are married and you are asking me to leave you on the first day of our marriage ", randhir said sobbing and hugging her hard.

"Birkhe it seems that destiny still wants to test our love. I think our 5 years separation couldn't prove our love to it. So destiny only wants to test our love once again. And this time we will again prove it wrong. And I know you will support me to bear destiny with the power of love. You will support me naa ",sanyu said forwarding her hands.

"Yeah sheetu we will fight with destiny again and this time we will totally prove our love towards it that distance doesn't matter when love is true", randhir said hugging her tightly.

Both knew that it will be difficult to live without each other that too after 5 long years of separation.  But both have that strong feeling that this time this separation will not remain for a long time.

Next day randhir leave for USA seeing  off sanyu with smile in his face.  Both had promised each other that they will never cry remembering each other . They will make their love towards each other their strength not weakness.

Flashback ends

Precap : Epilogue -2

Votes and comments

Love
:-) Pratiksha