31:Family

Finally, sanyukta reached her house. None in her family are nt informed about her vacations. She wants to give them surprise and want to watch their expressions seeing their maharani after such a long time.

When she enter the house, her parents were sipping their evening tea and her sister in law was busy in kitchen.

When sanyukta sister in law divya saw her , the cup in her hand fell down and she nearly yelled 'Maharani ' and hugged her.

Till then her whole family came down and starting questioning her about her sudden arrival.

Sanyukta explain their each and every questions. BT all her family members pretended to be angry with her

Bt our sanyukta maharani also know how to convince them.

And sanyukta behaved as if she was feeling dizzy and till then her brother was ready with his phone dialling doctor no.

But when she disclose she was acting. All of them asked her to take rest and asked her what she wants to eat for dinner.

Agarwal family was very happy coz their reasons of happiness their maharani is finally home.

Though they lived in a joint family. It doesn't seem like they are nt happy. The world consider their family as an example.

And the main reason of their togetherness was somewhere sanyukta. She always sort out the family small fight with her cuteness that none of the family members say no to her.

When sanyukta entered her room, it was jst like the way she loves. And she knew that it was done by her divya bhabhi.

And suddenly her phone ring flashing randhir no. Which bring a small smile on her face.

He asked her about her arrival.To which she replied yes.

Randhir was a little hesitant to tell her I miss you bt recollecting some courage he finally said.

' I am badly missing u" he chipped

"Me too " sanyu replied.

Unfortunately she kept her phone on speaker and their conversation was listened by.........

Precap : don't know.

To know who is that person.

Target : 50

Complete the target.

Votesand comments

Love
:-) Pratiksha