59:Airport

Next day sanyu take the first bus towards the college and asked kaustuki to meet her as she need support when he leaves.

She is continuously talking with randhir. Both had promised each other that they will not cry while talking with eacg other.

Both were talking about their beautiful memories which they spend in their college days and were lost in their memories.

But destiny is a unfair things. Suddenly, sanyu bus stop at the distance of 2 hours from the college. And it's 5 hours remaining for randhir flight.

Sanyu was really tensed because only 3 hours were remaining for randhir flight and still she was stuck at that place itself.

The bus engine was totally damaged and it will take 5 hours to repair it. So randhir had asked jiggy to pick sanyukta up.

Jiggy and kaustuki immediately left to pick up sanyukta. Here, sanyu was crying continously thinking that she will not able to meet him.

'Plz god. Plz let me meet randhir before his flight.', sanyu murmured crying thinking if she will able to meet him for the last time.

Jiggy and kaustuki finally reached sanyukta place and pick her and immediately rushed towards airport. Kaustuki was trying her best to handle sanyukta as she was crying continously.

Jiggy told about her situation to randhir and randhir asked jiggy to put the speaker on.

"Sheetu baby stop crying for me. Plzz you know I can't see you crying. And you want to see off me with your crying face. It's still half an hour for the flight to take off. So just chill and come fast I want to see you.",he said removing his tears.

Jiggy and kaustuki were as well crying seeing sandhir love towards eacg other.

Both sanyu and randhir know that they will not able to meet because it's impossible for sanyu to reach their before time but they were hoping still they can see each other for the last time.

Precap : Will sandhir able to see eacg other????

So guys this whole thing which I have mentioned in this part is real and is not edited a bit as well.

Imagine guys what they were feeling at that time.

Sometimes reel things can also happens in real.

Shq is ending guys. I was not able to concentrate in any other thing yesterday when I got this shocking news. Never thought a show ending will make me cry and give me sleepness night. So, now I will enjoy the remaining episode fullest and will not log into any other social sites. Because it will give only pain. The best way to get over this trauma is to watch sandhir scenes from season one it really feels good. Try it once you will feel better.

Votes and comments

Love
:-) Pratiksha