34: Sharing is the bst option

All her cousin's , her brother and her bhabhi were standing there with stern looks.

She thought that she was caught and murmured u r gone sanyu to herself.

"Maharani it's your second last day at ur house and u are planning to sleep this early",
All of them enter the room one by one.

Finally, she sigh a relief that they didn't heard her phone call.

Sanyukta adjusted the bed to let them seat on the bed comfortably.

" So, maharani we will nt let u sleep these two days. So, today we gonna play truth and dare", ankit her brother said side hugging her.

" Yes, ankit bhai is right. Aree we should also know about our maharani secret in college", one of her cousin said.

They started playing and all chance came and some choose dare and some truth. All were enjoying and finally sanyu chance came and all force her
to take truth because she had already choosen dare for two times.

One of her cousin asked her about her crush.

Her expression changes from happy to sad on remembers aryan betrayal suddenly rd face came infront of her face to which she smile.

Yes, finally she had realised that aryan was jst her infatuation and randhir is different and special.

But she was hesitant to share with her cousin. So, she innocently crossed her hand and lied to them that she had no crush on anyone.

After that she tells everyone that she was feeling sleepy. So, she wants to sleep.

And who can reject their maharani order.So, she asked them to leave the room.

But, she was feeling very guilty to lie to her cousin's and specially divya bhabhi.

So, she asked divya bhabhi to stay.

" Bhabhi, would you plz don't mind massaging my scalp. I m really missing it" sanyukta chipped innocently to which divya nodded in yes.

Because divya knows about aryan thing and she knew her maharani was feeling guilty to lie to her family. And , she also sensed that it was the bst chance to ask her about the caller boy.

Here, sanyu finally decided to share everything with divya because she somewhat know that divya is the bst person to share her feelings with.

And in sanyukta case sharing is the best option.

But she doesn't know that sharing her feelings with divya is one of the bst decision of her life. Which will change her current life.

Precap : sanyu shares everything with divya.

Sry for the late update
Actually was bst with some works.
Nxt part soon.

Votes and comments

Love
:-) Pratiksha