Part:10

Sorry guys planning to update this part yesterday bt couldn't due to slow connection. Many more are on its way.

Days were passing like a blink with all four of them spending time with each other. They were happy being around each other. Sanyu has atleast started to smile and aryan thoughts is leaving her mind as she doesn't has to see him in class. But still aryan and ishika proximity affect her. Now, aryan's new gf is ishika not kritika. Such a playboy he is.

One fine day randhir, sanyukta, jiggy and kaustuki were gossiping in canteen about love stories. Jiggy and kaustuki were sharing about their feelings towards each other. And sandhir were listening to them rather randhir was staring at his angels face. N suddenly jiggy and kaustuki noticed him staring at her. And an idea popped in jiggy mind.

'Enough of our love story now it's boring to listen same story more than 100 times. randhir u share ur opinion about love stories' jiggy chipped looking at randhir and winked at kaustuki.

Kaustuki understands his intension. So she also supports him and sanyu also excitedly forced randhir to give his opinion .

And randhir can't deny his angel so he started explaining them.

Precap : same as previous one.

Tomorrow you will get many updates.so stay tuned.

Vote and comments

Love
:-) P