Part:7

Sanyukta has fallen for aryan like crazily and was ready to propose him in valentine day . She secretly stalked his Facebook Id and spend hours watching his photos about his likes and dislikes.

Kaustuki is happy finding her friend happy but still nt able to believe aryan.so she shares sanyu feeling to jiggy and randhir. Listening about sanyukta feeling towards aryan and imaging her hatred towards him. Randhir world turns upside down.

That day for the first time in his life he went to bar to gain some relief. But on jiggy insistence jiggy also joins him. (Jiggy also knows about randhir feelings for sanyu)

Randhir started drinking shorts after shots n when he was totally in the effect of alcohol. He started opening his heart to jiggy.

'Jiggy u know when I first saw her I was lost in her beauty' he said dreaming about sanyukta.

'I think I got my dream girl but I ignore her' he chipped with moistened eyes.

'BT today I am very happy she got her love of her life and I will not mourn on not getting her because loving someone is not getting her but keeping her happy if it's either you or someone else.the main thing that matter is she should be happy.' He chipped with moistened eyes.

N I will take her crush as my inspiration that one day she ll surely comes to me if destiny allow but till then I will not stop loving her in fact I will help her to get her crush.

Till then jiggy has tears in his eyes that how can you love someone to this extent that you are happy to see them with other.

Next day arise but this day destiny had planned something for sandhir.

The first thing sanyu do after getting up is to see aryan's profile and expecting a friend request and yes today he send her request and also his profile shows that he is in relationship with kritika  (same girl who claimed being harassed by rd).

And her dream of being with aryan shattered in one second. She never imagine her first crush will be with someone else. She started crying loudly and when kaustuki arrives the room . She got shocked seeing sanyukta condition and looked at her laptop. She knew about aryan weirdness but never imagined he will ditched sanyu after knowing her feeling towards him.

*Flask back *

Kaustuki explain about sanyu feeling to aryan but he ignored it.

* Flask back end*

Sanyu didn't attended the class for two days becoz after two days their vacations starts but having no guts to see aryan with any other girl she left for home early.

Here randhir is soo much eager to know about sanyukta dissapearence. BT he know the reason is aryan relation with kritika. So he think he ll talk to her after vacations.

During vacations sanyu used to cry day and night looking aryan's pic with kritika.

Her family were very sad seeing her condition but she lied that she is missing her parents. Her parents are in UK for some work.
But her sister in law arpita was nt satisfied with her excuse so she decided to talk to her.

Arpita: maharani what happened. Why are your eyes soo red and puffy and I know it's not because of mom and dad it's something else.

Sanyukta started crying hysterically n chipped my first crush is with another girl di.

Arpita was taken a back due to sanyukta confession and she know what does it feels when her maharani heart broke. She is soo delicate just like a glass which can broke easily.

Arpita  (wiping her tears): no maharani u should be strong . You know what that guy doesn't deserve your attention. You should try to forget him . You ll get a prince charming for yourself. So forget that jerk who doesn't value your presence.

That night arpita words are ringing in her ear and she finally decide to ignore aryan. It is quite difficult for me but kaustuki jiggy and rd . Why the hell I m thinking of that jerk he is just like aryan.

Precap :sanyu will know that randhir Is innocent.

So finally aryan is out
N nxt will be sandhir n sandhir only.

Vote n comments

Love
:-) P