74:Will you marry me

Sanyu was shocked seeing randhir infront of her. She was still assuming tha she was still hallucinating him . That's why she pinched herself but it pained her.

She finally believed that he was really infront of her eyes when divya explained her about his surprise and all the family were involved in that plan.

Randhir was smiling till then when sanyukta was getting the things which were happening with her. She was in tears till now seeing her birkhe infront of her eyes after whole 5 years.

She was busy admiring him when he started.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the birthday party of the maharani of this house, Sanyukta agarwal. Today I want to confess something to all the beautiful people present here. But at first I want to sing a song for this birthday girl", randhir said gaining the guests attention.

Mere haath mein tera haath ho saari jannatein mere saath ho-2

Randhir slowly come towards sanyu and held her hand. Both were lost in each other eyes and were busy admiring each other after long 5 years.

Tu jo paas ho phir kya yeh jahaan tere pyar
Mein ho jaaun fanna.

Then, randhir hold a remote and ask sanyu to press the button and when she press the button, all their memories were sliding in that projector, from their first coffee date to their Lumbini trip memories.

Jitne pass hain khushbu saans ke
Jitne paas hothon ke sargam
Jaise saath hain karvat yaad ke
Jaise saath baahon ke sangam.

Till then next slide was playing where sanyu was celebrating her birthday from her first birthday to the last year birthday.

Jitne paas paas khwaabon ke nazar
Utne paas tu rehna humsafar

Tu jo pyar ho phir kya yeh jahaan
Tere pyar mein ho jaaun fanna.

Sanyu was in tears when next slide was playing there it was written

"WILL YOU MARRY ME SANYUKTA AGARWAL"

when she turns around to see randhir he was kneeling on hid feet holding a ring in his hand.

"I know I am not romantic at all. I am not perfect for you but I want you to be be in my life to make my life perfect. Will you marry me sheetu", randhir said with puppy face.

"But birkhe all of the sudden", sanyu said confused about what to say next.

"First answer me you will Marry me or not. I can't sit like this for a long time", randhir said holding that ring.

"But", sanyu was going to say further but randhir voice stops her.

"First answer me", randhir said stubbornly.

Then, sanyu hears all her family members were shouting "Say Yes maharani".

Then sanyu knelt down in the level of randhir and hugged him tight and said.

"Yes i will Marry you birkhe", she said forwarding her hands.

Randhir finally make her wear that ring and hugged her tightly . Later after cutting the cake and seeing off all the guests. Sanyu father asked sanyu to take randhir to the guest house to rest for some time.

Sanyu like a obedient child follows her father and take randhir to the guest house . Sanyu was mentally dancing inside but was pretending that she is still angry with randhir.

On reaching the room, randhir locks the door and hugged sanyu tightly.

"I really missed you sheetu", randhir said hugging her tightly like there is no tommrow.

Sanyu wants to back hug him and wants to say the same line but she has to be angry with him.

On getting no response from her, he assume that she was still angry with him for his lie.

"It's seems that someone is still angry with me", randhir said breaking the hug and cupping her face .

Sanyu broke down in tears when she feels that touch after 5 long years.

"Sheetu plz don't cry. I only want my proposal in a surprise way. So I lied about my flight ", randhir said holding his ears.

"I hate you for this. You know because of you how much I cried on my birthday", sanyu said hugging him tightly.

"But I love and will love you till my last breath", he said kissing her cheeks.

"I love you to birkhe but promise me that from now on you will never leave me", sanyu said remembering the pain if 5 years distance relationship.

"No, I will never leave you. And who want to leave this pretty wife alone at the home.", randhir said teasing her

"Oh mister I am not your wife, we are only engaged now.not married", sanyu said settling herself on the bed.

"But we will get married till next week. I had already planned about our marriage with our family members and date is already fixed that is next weel", randhir said with excitement.

Sanyu was blushing imagining that from next week her life will be changed and she will be Mrs randhir singh shekhawat.

That night both pledged to eacg other to support each other in decision and welcome a peaceful sleep in each other arms.

Precap : last part

Hey guys, I am continuing my ff lost in the ff and will completing it only at 20 parts.
Have a look at that.

Votes and comments
Love :-) Pratiksha