The unexpected proposal

Nxt day randhir is all set with his plan to propose her. But no one know about his plan not even jiggy and kaustuki.

They were told to do only one thing that is to take sanyukta towards the notice board before college hours and follow the instructions which were mentioned in the notice board.

So as per the fake notice on the notice board they have to go to the seminar hall for some work and randhir, sanyukta, jiggy and kaustuki name were mentioned in that notice.

But not finding randhir with jiggy sanyukta asked about him . To which jiggy immediately replied that he will be in seminar hall nervously.

Here sanyukta was unknown about the surprise and jiggy and kaustuki were curious how will he propose sanyu.

On entering the hall sanyu feels something soft under her feet and suddenly sukoon mila song tune started to play from nowhere .

Mila hoon ab jo tumse
Ke dil ko mere kasam se sukoon mila

And randhir enter with a light focusing on him. With a projector where sanyu pics were shown turn by turn.

Har pal hasi saa  huwa hai
Saason ko tune chuwa hai
Badi tujhse najdikiya sukoon mila.

Sanyu was trying to figure out that what is happening.

And suddenly randhir started to speak and sandhir bg tune started to play.

" sanyukta you will be shocked that suddenly what happened to me that I m behaving like this. This is all for u and only u" randhir said turning the light which reflect the beauty of the decoration of the room.

With white orchid and pink flowers which are sanyukta favorite and the cherry on the top was sanyukta pics which were hanging in the wall.

Sanyu was numb shocked and surprised by seeing the decoration and confused that what is randhir upto.

Noticing sanyukta confusion randhir start to speak.

" I want to tell u a very important thing since when I don't know but today I finally want to confess your that the very first day of clg I collided with a girl which innocent eyes stole my heart on the first look. But me being an idiot start ignoring u. But the more I try to ignore u the more I fall for u" he said dreamingly as if remembering those incident.

He Continued

" then u started to hate me but I try to find ur care in ur hate Ness.  . Then I came to know that u like aryan and I m ok with it coz u r happy. And if u r happy then I am also happy. But that jerk don't respect ur presence." He said as anger impowering him.

Then again he came to senses and
Started

" you are really beautiful sanyukta. Anyone can fall for your innocence the way you tw is your nose, the way you help everyone. You are like the sun who gives brightness to the world." Then he bend on his knees
Holding a dairy milk silk sanyukta favourite in his hand.

"So miss sanyukta agarwal ' I really love you from the first day of college' and want to be partner in crime with me for rest of the life" he said with a puppy face.

Sanyukta has mixed feelings that what is happening she couldn't break his heart and she herself unknown about her feeling.

Realizing the situation she accepted the choclate but

"Randhir I know you are a nice guy and any girl will be lucky to have you but I need some time I will tell you tommrow " she chipped making him stand up.

And I really loved the decoration saying this she left the hall with kaustuki.

Randhir has the smile of satisfaction in his face like that at least she responded.

And jiggy was happy for his friend.

Precap: sanyukta ans

So finally proposal
Sorry for song lyrics

Vote and comments

Love
:-) P