Epilogue - 2

It was really hard for both of them to live separately even after their marriage. Somewhere in their hearts they had already imagined their married life living with each other like other married couples.

Randhir calls sanyu every morning wishing her morning and luck for the her day and sanyu always call him at night wishing him good night.

Though they pretend that they are happy with each othet but somewhere deep down in their hearts they had the feeling to live to happily like other married couples. Everyone has dreamt about their married life, so naturally sandhir too also had an expectation with their marriage life.

It was an usual morning when randhir called sanyu like every morning but that morning he was feeling that he is gonna meet his sheetu very soon.

"Sheetu since morning I don't know why I am feeling that we will meet soon", randhir explained sanyu about his wish.

Sanyu wants to fulfil his wish but can't do as her workload is soo high. When she asked for a one month leave they asked her to wait for 6 month, then they will grant her a whole month leave.

"Don't worry birkhe. Only 3 months now then I will be only with you for one months ', sanyu chipped excitedly.

"But you will be here only for a month. I want you to stay with me for whole lifetime", randhir said pouting.

"That day will surely come soon. But for now I will have to rush to office otherwise that bull boss will make me listen his long lectures", sanyu said irritadely.

"You know that I don't like when you talked about your boss with me. You feels happy teasing me", randhir said a bit insecure about hr boss.

"Aww my birkhe is jeolous. But it's nothing like that too be jeolous of anyone because every staff in my office knew about my dearest hubby anger all thanks to kaustuki who tell them about my very possessive hubby. So, none flirt with me nor they give me chance to flirt with them", sanyu said teasing him more.

"Sheetu don't mess with me. Otherwise you will regret it later", randhir was about to say further when sanyu hanged the phone chipping a bye and I love you to him.

And that one I love you is enough for him to melt his anger.

Sanyu as usual enter in her cabin and was shocked to see her table decorated with flowers ans greetings. All the office staff were present there to congratulate her.

"Congratulations sanyu you are promoted and you will be transferred to USA one of the leading company XYZ company", her boss said handling her a bouquet.

Sanyu was shocked, happy because it was the same company where randhir works. She was happy that finally they will be together forever.

All the staff congratulated her and wish her for her future.

"Now finally sheetu and birkhe will be together", kaustuki said hugging sanyu .