54: Suspense

After finishing their exams they all were excited for their bachelor level studies.

They all had decided to join FITE college. Randhir want to be a engineer so he decided to study mechanical engineer and sanyu being not a studies student decided to take IT.

Sandhir along with jigki were enjoying their last moment at the college. They were remembering their past two years incident. Starting from their first meet when they didn't even know each other to now when they all became part of each other life.

They were chilling in canteen when a peon called randhir to principal office.

(Whatever happened in the principal room is a suspense which will reveal later)

Sanyu was waiting for randhir outside the principal office. Randhir comes out from the principal office expressonless as if he was in deep thought.

But seeing sanyu there he pretend he was happy but it didn't reached sanyu eyes.She sensed something is fishy.

" Birkhe why did sir call you at this time", sanyu said wrapping her hand around hid hand.

"Nothing he just called for appreciating my hard work that's all sheetu", randhir said not looking into her eyes as if he was hiding something.

Randhir excused himself from sanyu that he has something important work left . So he will meet her letter.

When sanyu goes towards her room, randhir takes out a paper from his pocket and throws that paper in bin. He was weeping while throwing that letter, as if that letter means a lot for him.

He left towards his room, just then sanyu come the same place and picks the paper from the bin.

When she reads that letter she broke down crying holding that letter near her heart.

"I will not let you do this to you birkhe", sanyu said with determination wiping her tears.

Precap : what's in the letter.

So what does that letter contains.

To know

Votes and comments

Love
:-) Pratiksha