Proposal plan

Nxt day randhir was all ready to propose sanyu with his plan but he needs kaustuki and jiggy help.
So he ask for help from them. And they both happily agreed to this. And kaustuki was really happy for her friend that finally someone is there who loves her unconditionally.

So as per the plan the main thing to be done was to steal notice board keys.

This work was taken by randhir himself. Never in his life he has done something like this. But when people are in love they can do any right.

Being an brilliant student there is no difficulties him while entering in staff room. And finally he got the keys.

Nxt task is to keep sanyukta busy and kaustuki takes this work.

She takes sanyukta along with her towards hostel room along with a to discuss a very important thing.

"What happened kaustuki why we are going to hostel room instead of going to canteen. I am really hungry", sanyukta chipped sensing something fishy.

" I know but I want to spend some time with my bestie. And what about a noddle party" Kaustuki nervously chipped entering their room taking out the noodle maker along with noodles.

Kaustuki after seeing convinced sanyu started the conversation about how she is finding jiggy as her boyfriend.

Sanyukta replied that she really like him and hope she will get a partner like him.

So kaustuki asked and what she feel for randhir.

"He is nice matured enough to handle all things any girl will be lucky to be with him " sanyu replied what's coming nxt in her life.

Here randhir was all ready with his mysterious plan.

PRECAP : THE PROPOSAL

So what do you think randhir is upto ?
And what will he had to do with notice board.

So here is the nxt part.
I will nt update for 2 weeks
But I will try to give the proposal soon.

So
Vote and comments

Love
:-) P