Part:16

Party was going in swing. Everyone present there was really enjoying the atmosphere. Randhir was surrounded by many people who were impressed by his singing skill. Here Sanyu was happy to see him this much happy for the first time. Then, she suddenly saw a couple holding each other hand and lost in their own world. Seeing them she felt uncomfortable and left that place and goes to nearer garden where she will able to some peace.

She was just admiring the moon when a tap on her shoulder broke her trance.

When she turned around to know who was the person and what she sees nxt was just unbelievable.

One of her classmate was kneeling down with a rose in his hand with closed eyes.

And he proposed her.

I love u sanyukta.

She was confused that what's all this. But suddenly an idea stuck in her mind to tease him.

So, she held his shoulder and made him stand up and accepted his rose. And she said that she can't accept his proposal coz she isn't like other girls. She can't love any guy.

BT the last word was unheard by him

" yes I know ki that you are not like other girls u r different and u r soo pure and innocent" the boy tried to convince her.

"You are misunderstanding me I can't love you not only you but no any other boy" she acted as she is nervous playing with her sari pallu.

" I know that you liked aryan but past is past if you want time then I will wait for you" he chipped holding her hands.

" but I was acting that I liked him but my intentions was to be with kritika " she said in a go but controlling her laugh.

That boy doesn't listen to her and again tried to convince her but when he got her words he was shocked.

" you mean to say that you had a crush on kritika" the boy said as if he saw an alien.

" yes I was with aryan coz I wanted to be with kritika and she is my first and last love" she said controlling her laugh.

Listening this that boy runs away from their as if he saw some kind of ghost.

Here Sanyu was laughing hard clutching her stomach. As if there was no tommrow. And kaustuki sees her like this and asked her the matter and sanyukta described her the whole matter. And both of them burst out laughing holding their stomach.

But one soul was crying in his room holding a ring which he had bought for her. I am happy that you moved on from aryan and accepted that boy proposal hope he will be bst for you. Remembering her he slept holding her pic.

Precap : don't know

So here is the new part.
Esa kuch bhi real mein nahi huwa. Real story is really lovely

Think that sandhir Milan ko delay kardoo.

Thanks to aakanksha16 and riya833 for their support.

Vote and comments

Love
:-)P