Part:13

Finally everything was normal in the college. Sanyu was least bothered about aryan nowdays but still she can't hate him but also don't like him as well. Aryan is really guilty about his deeds and due to his revenge he lost a pure girl like sanyukta and regret about misbehaving with her. Everyone in the college used to taunt him for his deeds. So to stay away from humiliation he change his college. By asking apology from sanyu and kritika as well but he didn't get apology. Sanyu felt somewhat sad that he is leaving but ignore it. But randhir is still unaware of all these things.

Finally the freshers party was announced but only couple entries were allowed. Jiggy and kaustuki had each other as partners. But sandhir don't have both are hesitate to ask each other for fresher party. Analysing their hesitation jiggy and kaustuki asked them to paired up with each other. And they happily agreed.

All were excited for freshers party but randhir had planned something special for sanyukta on fresher's party.

Precap : randhir surprise

And thanks to everyone who make my birthday special by leaving their cmt and specially

aakanksha16

parshian2897

sathvika1234

ShilpaKalra

So guys how's it.
Hope you are liking it but if not negative comments are welcomed.

Vote and comments

Love
:-) P