29:Coffee date

Randhir and sanyukta wants to spend some time together so they went for a walk.

As the cold breeze was hitting sanyukta she felt a little cold and start rubbing her arms. When she felt a jacket around her shoulder which was non other than of randhir.

She felt touched by his gentleman gesture. Suddenly fews drops of water start to fall and suddenly it started raining.

And out of the two souls one search for a shed to get rid of the rain while another one was enjoying the rain and the fresh smell of the soil.

Sanyukta asked randhir to join her on the canteen otherwise he ll catch cold. BT randhir was busy enjoying nature beauty rather he asked her to join him.

( what do you guys think that always girls love drenching in rain sometime boys can also be a little bit cuter)

After enjoying the rain randhir join sanyu sneezing.

"See I told you. You ll catch cold but you are too stubborn to listen to me. You sometimes do such girly things" she said pulling his cheek.

"Ok now go n chance and meet me at canteen in 10 minutes " she said planning something for him.

(Due to freshers party he is living at boys hostel for some days)

******

Sanyu went to her room and make two cups of coffee and some cookies and left for canteen.

When randhir enters the canteen he was shocked to see the arrangements.

Two coffee mugs,some cookies in the table decorated with candles and flowers.

" So you are planning for our first official date" he said teasing her.

To which she blushed a little.

"It's nt like that you are sneezing so, I think if you ll have coffee then then you ll nt catch cold" she said trying hard to hide her blush.

Then rd played a romantic song to make the surroundings romantic making it their first official date.

" Rd vacations are starting from nxt week what yr plan " she said sipping her coffee.

"Nothing " he said

" I am really excited finally I am going home after 3 months" she said sharing her happiness about meeting her family.

On realizing he ll nt be able to meet her for such a long time his face fall a little.

" I will miss you" he said feeling sad.

Sanyukta knew that he will miss her and she herself will miss him
Bt she doesn't open up about it to him. And assured him that they will be in contact.

On writing her first official date with randhir in her diary. She smiled remembering the special day and dozed off.

Same was with randhir bt he was a little sad coz he ll nt be able to see her for 2 whole weeks.

Precap: vacations

I m nt satisfied with u guys response.
In previous part there was 130 views bt only 34 votes.

So I m keeping target for the first time.
Hope you'll nt dissappont me.

Target:40

And u am ready with the nxt part.
So plz vote.

Love
:-) Pratiksha