42:You can't leave me like that.

Next day sanyu was all set to meet randhir but surprisingly he didn't pick her call.

And jiggy was also unknown about his sudden dissapearence.
Sanyu was really tensed about him. Different negative thoughts were roaming in her mind what if something worse happened to him.

She was shocked when she read his mails. After reading his mail she was continuously crying as if her life has left nothing.

Seeing her bestie in that conditions kaustuki read that mail and she also become shocked.

Dear sanyukta,

I knoe you are searching your best friend to share your happy moments with me. But I am not that strong to be a part of your happiness.

I know you never loved, you are with me because you want to give me a chance. But, I know first love never dies. And your first love os aryan and I am sure you will be happy with him.

But I am not strong enough to see you with someone else this time. When we have share some moments together.

So, I am quitting the college and expect that you will not miss me. And be happy with your love of your life.

Your oops sry

Randhir.

What hurts her is he cuts the yours and write only randhir.

That night she cry like hell remembering their happy moments.

Sanyukta pov

Why randhir?
Why did you do this to me?
I have just started loving you and we were just making sweet memories.

You left me without giving me a chance to explain.

Why randhir?

She kept sobbing whole night chanting You can't leave me like this .

You have to listen my feelings about you.

****

She sleeps caressing randhir pictures and with the determination to search him and confess her feelings to him. But sleep was far away from her so she goes towards the window ans was sharing her pain with moon.

****

Randhir was just starting at the moon and crushing his fate how a night changed everything.

Till yesterday he considered himself as the most luckiest person but now he was the most unlucky person.

Randhir pov

Yesterday when aryan asked me about sanyukta favourite flowers.
And I was a little bit suspicious about him because he was asking about sanyukta likes from several days.

And I was curious to know and asked him about what is he planning.

And he explained everything about secret admirer and all.
But somewhere I was sure that sanyukta will surely reject him.

But out of curiosity i went to canteen and saw that my sanyukta not mine now and aryan were hugging each other.

And aryan is holding a scrapbook written love of my life. I had seen sanyukta working on that book from long time.

The I remembered about her surprise plan. So I came to know that it was her surprise. Surprise will be an understatement I was rather shocked and hurt.

I wasn't able to walk properly towards my room cause my vision was blurred due to the fresh tears flowing continuously from my eyes.

Then I think that if she was happy them who am I to interfere in her happiness. I know she wants her best friend to share her happiness.

But I was not enough strong to see her with someone else when I had already dream of staying with her till my last breathe.

So I decided to stay away from her and change the college.

I left the hostel without informing anyone not even jiggy and left for my house.

And leave a message for her. While writing that letter I was continuously crying due to which i wasn't able to write properly.
*****

Both soul were watching the moon as sharing their pain with the moon and moon was sharing their pain with each other.

Sometimes two souls have to part away to be together forever.

Precap : aryan will help sanyu to find randhir.

Votes are decreasing
I m giving many updated and you guys are nt voting.

So plz vote in the previous parts also if you haven't vote.

Votes and comments

Love
:-) Pratiksha