Part:6

No proof reading

Everyone was busy in their own world. Jiggy and kaustuki are trying to find out their unknown feelings. Aryan is ready for his plan to trap sanyukta. Randhir is trying his best to be with sanyukta always and trying his bst to gain her trust. But sanyukta being confused on her feelings towards aryan always ignore randhir and his attempts.

But destiny or we should say aryan had planned something that will change everything.

It was an usual morning in clg someone was busy in library, some in canteen and our randhir is planning how to gain her trust and he hears a girl scream from store room. So he rushes towards that girl voice and he saw that a boy is trying to manhandled her. Without wasting a time he goes to that girl and the boy runs away seeing randhir with bloodshed eyes.

Randhir goes towards that girl but that girl forcefully held randhir hand on her shoulder n yelled for help.

Randhir is left dumbstruck unable to get what is wrong with that girl bt before he could figure out what is going on whole college came their including sanyukta and aryan.

Then thapppppppp sanyukta slapped randhir.

"I was a fool that I think I can trust you and be your friend but no I was wrong " sanyukta yelled at randhir at highest pitch.

"Sanyukta listen it is not like that what you are thinking you are misunderstanding me. At least give me a chance to explain" randhir pleaded to sanyukta.

"U are asking me for a chance to explain.it is clearly visible look at the girl condition how badly did you hurt her or shuld I say harassed her."sanyukta said covering the girl with the jacket.

" Is this your way to gain somebody trust." Sanyukta yelled.

Jiggy had enough of his friend insult he knows that how much randhir respect girls and he can't even dream of harassing a girl.

'Let him explain sanyu I know he can't do this someone is trapping him' jiggy supported randhir.

Here randhir is unable to digest those harsh word by his lady crush . But he has no proof and evidence which will support him so he decided to kept mum.

Here aryan has winning smrink on his face and why not afterall his plan worked to trap randhir . And now he can console sanyukta and make her believe that he will be always by her .

After that incident sanyukta was consoled by aryan n finally sanyukta accept her feelings towards aryan and shares with kaustuki but kaustuki sometime found aryan really weird but ignore it seeing her bestie happy with her new found feelings.

Randhir tried too much effort to prove his innocence but he failed.

One usual day sanyu is ready to confess her feelings to aryan bt what she saw made her numb.
Aryan was kissing a girl who is the same girl who is found with rd but they weren't kissing actually it only seems they are kissing.

Then sanyu shouted aryan name in her highest pitch which draw everyone attention.

"I think you are exceptional but no you all boys are same',sanyukta shouted

'It's nothing like that he was only helping me to remove dust from my eyes.'the girl chipped

Sanyu feels guilty for not trusting aryan .so she quickly chipped sorry to him.

But the strom was already created.

Aryan pov

You did a huge mistake by shouting me at public place. I have started to develop a soft corner for you but you don't deserve it.

Now you will feel what happens when ur crush ditched you for another girl when you are deeply in love with that guy.

I ll make u fall for me to that level where you can't see me with other girl.

Precap :sanyukta at home all broken

I know this part is really boring but coming parts will be full of sandhir.

So
What will be aryan next plan?
Will rd innocence will came in front of sanyukta?

Hey guys really sorry for nt giving sandhir scene.
U will get sandhir scenes after 2 3 parts till then aryan will be kicked out.

N plz let me know if u r liking or nt
Vote n comments
N criticisms is always welcome and instead of writing very nice plz comments what you like about update and what you dislike about it.

LOVE
:-) P