53: Exams

Next day, all students were really nervous for the exams including sanyu, jiggy and kaustuki but randhir was relaxed.

Why wouldn't he afterall he is the topper. But seeing sanyu tensed he tries to console her.

Randhir takes sanyu to canteen and ordered sandwich and coffee for both of them.

Still, sanyu was busy with her books as if she will learn the remaining chapters in the last hour.

Randhir had enough of her behaviour. He closed her books and made her look into his eyes by holding her shoulder.

"Sheetu enough of your books now. What do you you can learn the chapters in thr last hours which you don't learn the whole semester", randhir said keeping her books in her bags.

"Birkhe I m really nervous. What if papers are hard. Then I am surely gonna fail", she said bitting her nails.

Randhir was busy admiring her cuteness that in this tensed situation also; she didn't fail to amaze him by her cuteness.

"Stop biting your nail and have some food. I know you hadn't your breakfast due to exam nervousness", randhir said taking a sandwich near her mouth to which she eat silently without any disturbance.

" And about the exams. Don't think much and write what you know.", randhir said sipping his coffee.

Soon the bell rang indicating the exams is starting in some minutes.

" All the best and don't panic and write well. Okay", randhir said pecking her forehead.

"Same to you birkhe. I know you don't need my wish afterall all know you gonna top the college", she said hugging him

" Don't you dare to say anything like that and you know your wish means a lot to me", randhir said hugging her back.

*****

Exams finished like the time passes like a blink.

PRECAP : BIGGEST TWIST COMING.

Votes and comments

Love
:-) Pratiksha