Part:8

Vacations end and college start with fresh surrounding, new hopes, new determinations and many more thing specially for sandhir.

Sanyukta is ready with the new beginning in her life that she has to forget aryan by hook or by crook but it's not an easy task for a girl to see her crush with others.

It's an usual morning in the college, with beautiful sunrise and as usual she was late for her class. But She suddenly heard aryan and kritika giggles from the nearby corrider and talking about some plan. Curiosity tooks over her nerves and what she listen after that left her dumbstruck. She immediately runs towards canteen and asked about randhir to jiggy. At the same time randhir enters canteen and saw sanyu searching for her.

He was happy that she asked for him but somewhat confused that why she was searching him.

Then sanyukta immediately chipped a sorry to randhir for not trusting him but now she trust him and wants to be her friend .

All were shocked but somewhat confused that the girl who used to hate randhir till yesterday is now wants to be his friend.

Randhir is on cloud nine but at that time he doesn't think about her sudden change in behaviour bt was happy that she wants to be his friend and finally trust him.

So now sandhir are friends and all were happy.but sanyu was lost somewhere and randhir noticed it and decided to confront her but till then she left for her room chipping a quick sorry and is nt feeling well. Randhir found it weird and decided to talk to her later.

In girls drop

Sanyukta pov

I am sorry randhir that I didn't trust you that day . And sorry for not trusting you and trusting that kritika. But you dont stand for yourself. Why will you? Becoz you were soo wisely trapped by kritika and aryan .( Yes sanyukta heard aryan n kritika convo about trapping randhir . But she was not able to connect the knots that why should aryan has to do such stuffs. )

And I am sorry randhir that I couldn't disclose the real culprit is aryan . There are two reasons for it first one is still I don't know why did aryan did all this and second one I can't let him be trouble becoz still I like him . Yes I still like him in some corner of my heart and cannot stop thinking about him instead of the fact that I saw him smooching kritika like maniacs. But I will try my best to forget him by hook or by crook. Thinking about how to know the truth she dozed off.

Precap :sanyu n kaustuki are shifted to rd class.

Don't bash sanyu in this chapters coz it's not very easy to forget your first love. And still she don't know the real reason why aryan did all this.

Vote and comments

Love
:-)P