Sanyukta dilemma

After the proposal randhir was relieved that whatever sanyukta ans will be . It won't hamper their friendship and he welcome a peaceful sleep dreaming about sanyukta.

Here sanyukta was tossing around her bed remembering her life in college from first day. From her crush towards aryan , his betrayal and finally randhir proposal.

Sanyukta pov

My life is becoming more and more complicated. Firstly I like someone for the time he betrayed me . And here suddenly randhir is confronting that he likes me rather love me.

It's not like that I don't like him .I like him bt only as a friend . I have never imagined him in that way.

But I also don't want to break his heart. After I insulted him though it was nt his mistake, I can't broke his heart.

Arghh what should I supposed to do. I should ask kaustuki she will help me.

Pov end

Sanyukta wakes kaustuki up and ask her about her opinions about randhir.

Kaustuki was happy that she atleast asked her. She didn't interfere because she knew that sanyukta needs space to think about randhir.

"I want to tell you only one thing that when he knew that u like aryan he cried all nights" , kaustuki chipped remembering randhir drunken state.

"I think that he will try to create hurdle for u so that u can be with him bt what he said nxt made me believe that he genuinely loves u " Kaustuki said watching sanyukta shocked expression.

"What did he said" sanyukta asked curiously.

"He said that loving someone is not expecting the same from them bt keep them happy with u or someone else. And he only want to see you happy.if u are happy then he is also happy' kaustuki said with moistened eyes.

So sanyukta at least give him a chance and I m sure that you ll nt regret giving him chance. Moreover you will also fall in love with him.

BT at least give him a chance to prove his love.

Nxt mrng kaustuki words kept ringing in her ears and she finally decides to think for the relation. BT wasn't sure where this relation will lead her.

Precap: sanyukta ans

Finally updated after long time
Hope u ll like it.

Votes n comments

Love
:-) P