Possessive randhir

It's has been more than a week to sanyu incident. BT after that incident sanyukta starts opening up with a little more. The comfort level between them had reached to another level.

They all don't know when this 1 year completes like a blowing wind.

****

2years

2 months passed so rapidly by ragging n getting close with juniors. Now , it's time for 2 year students to organise a freshers party. And Dean make randhir and kaustuki the organisers as they were bright students.

So randhir and kaustuki were hell busy with the preparations of freshers party and jiggy and sanyukta was helping them.

So as a organizer  kaustuki had to choose 4 pairs from class who will represent the four religion. She choose 3 pairs for other religion and she wants to make sanyukta a christian bt was nt able to choose a partner for her.
As randhir was hell busy and he hated stage performance , she decided to choose another guy to be paired up with sanyukta.

Sanyukta was really happy coz she wants to wear a christian clothes and she was least bothered about her partner. Kaustuki had choose some guy name sumit as her partner.

Nxt day, all the four pairs were practising  including sanyukta and sumit. And they were asked to do a step where the boy has to hold the girls by their waist.

Sanyukta was a little nervous coz someone was hell close to her for the first time bt she ignored that feeling and concentrate on her steps.

BT this scene was noticed by randhir. And he discussed something with kaustuki which left her shocked.

After sometime announcement was made that sumit has to receive guest from hotel . So he can't perform with sanyukta.  And randhir will take his place.

Hearing this sanyukta eyes popped out as if she saw an alien. She also know that randhir hates stage appearance. So what does it mean him to take sumit place , there were many guys were in clg. Soo why would he???

Later in the night sanyukta asked kaustuki about the reason how randhir agree to perform? ??

" No , we don't ask him to perform. And he was the one who asked to perform . And u know why",kaustuki chipped knowing the sudden change in randhir.

Why; sanyukta asked innocently.

" coz he was possessive about u to perform with any random guy. It's only for u You stupid ",kaustuki said smacking her shoulder.

Then, sanyukta went to a dee thought that how sweet rd is.

Sanyukta pov

One day this randhir will definitely make u crazy sanyu.

Now , sleep otherwise his thoughts will nt let u to sleep.

Randhir pov

I know that she don't feel the same that i feel for her.

BT , I can't let any other guy to came near her. Yeah I know that I m being a little possessive bt what will I do. This heart you all know.

Hope she will bt miss understand me.

Leave it randhir.  Let's see what will happen tommrow.

Precap : practice

Vote and comments

Love
:-) P