56: Conditions

This part is dedicated to
@sanyugaur
sathvika1234
@ManognaManu
@samy_7273
@harshianu

Conversation continue

"Who said sheetu you are my weaknesses. You will never be my weakness understand",randhir said hugging her tightly.

"Then why are you rejecting this opportunity. I know you are afraid that you will lose me when we will be far away from each other. But doesn't you trust your sheetu birkhe.", sanyu said hugging him even more tighter.

"No, sheetu I trust you more than myself. But I don't trust the fate what if it will take away you from me', randhir chipped almost chocking.

"Our love is not that weak that fate will decide our future. Our souls are connected in a never breaking way", sanyu said wiping her tears and looking into his eyes.

"Birkhe I want to test our love that how strong it is. Is it strong enough to tackle with the pain of separation", she chipped not looking into his eyes.

Sanyu know when someone question randhir love for her, he can do anything to prove that person wrong. But this time that person is sanyu itself.

"So you doubt my love for you sheetu", randhir said with pain in his eyes.

"No birkhe. I will be the most foolest person who will doubt your love. But I want you to accept this offer. If you will accept this offer, I will die because of the guilt that because of me you rejected this huge opportunity. You don't want your sheetu to die in the pool of guilt. So, plz accept this proposal for me, birkhe", sanyu said cupping his face looking into his eyes.

"Don't you dare to talk about dying and all. Okay I am ready to accept this proposal but I have conditions", randhir said stroking her hair.

"What conditions", sanyu said out of curiosity.

"You will talk daily with me once I reach there and share what you do all the day", randhir said kissing her forehead.

"Okay, if you will have asked me then also I will share everything with you birkhe", sanyu said pulling his cheeks.

" Until I am here you will spend every day with me. Every day means every second with me", randhir said kissing her cheeks.

"When is your flight", sanyu whispers.

It is very hard for both of them to control their inner emotions. They were both wants to cry their heart out in each other arms. But both know the other one will get hurt seeing them crying. Only they know how they are controlling their tears.

"After one month. Till them you are all mine", randhir said hugging her more tighter.

"Okay but birkhe baba is calling me home for one week. And I have no excuse because our exams are already finished. So first I will visit home them my every time is all yours", sanyu said kissing his cheek.

"Okay but only a week not more than that", randhir said knowing her situation and family is also important for both of them.

So he decided to spend this week with his family.

Soon, sanyu leaves for her home and randhir was also busy with his family but both didn't failed to miss each other.

But fate is sometimes a very cruel thing.

Precap: Birkhe meet divya bhabhi.

So finally sanyu convinced him.
What do you think does distance relationship work in your view?.

Votes and comments

Love
:-) Pratiksha