69:Planning

After talking with sanyu for a long time. Randhir was finally feeling that his breath is at normal level now. But one thing is really disturbing him.

Randhir pov

I was really happy when sheetu told me about the astrologer prediction about our marriage.

But now I realised that here we are planning for our marriage and our family members are unknown about our relationship.

When I will return to sheetu, I will immediately marry her but what about her family. It will be difficult for sanyu to disclose about our relationship at that time.

And it will be worse if her family will come to know about our relationship from others.

I think she should herself reveals about our relationship but she needs a support to reveal to her family.

And divya bhabhi is the best to support her but firsr I had to talk with divya bhabhi to convince sanyu to tell the truth to her family.

End of pov.

Randhir was sure from his side because his family already know about his and sanyu relationship.

But he was tensed how will sanyu family react when they come to know about their maharani lovelife since 2 years.

Here, sanyu was also thinking the same that how will her family member react when they will come to know about randhir.

So, she herself decided to talk with her family till them it's late for them.

Both know each other that deeply, that they didn't need to share what's going in their mind. It's only share by their soul.

Precap : randhir and divya bhabhi planning

I know it's short but next will be too long and after that 3 yrs leap.

Votes and comments

Love
:-) Pratiksha