37:Secret admirer

Nxt day sanyu received a gift from the same secret admirer. The gift contains a bundle of kitkat.

Yeah, kitkat was present there coz sanyu likes only kitkat when it comes to chocolates.

But who was the secret admirer sanyu and kaustuki were confused about the mysterious person.

Suddenly, sanyu remembers something and claimed kaustuki that she know who could be her secret admirer.

On the way to canteen she bumped with a person whom she actually wants to thanks.

Seeing that person kaustuki thinks that sanyu will lose her control bt to kaustuki surprise sanyu waved a hi to Aryan.

Yes, it was non other than aryan whom sanyu bumped with.

Aryan and kaustuki both were surprised to see sanyu like this infront of aryan.

"So aryan long time no see. Where have u been gone for whole 2 months ", sanyu said casually as if aryan presence doesn't matter her.

Kaustuki was beyond shock and happy as well.

" Sanyukta. I really want to say sorry for what I did with you before", aryan said lowering his head.

" Aryan you really don't want to say sorry. And I should thank you because of you I started to live in this world and I got the bst gift of my life. So thank u and it's ok", sanyu said remembering about randhir.

" Thank u sanyu. I promise I will always be your side. So friends", aryan said forwarding his hand.

Sanyu happily accepted his proposal and did a handshake with him

This whole scene was witnesses by randhir. Anyone would feel insecure seeing your love with her ex-crush.

But rd is nt among that guy who will be insecure. Moreover he was happy that finally aryan presence doesn't affect her.

Aryan was more than happy that sanyu finally forgive him. Yes, aryan was really guilty for his deeds and in these two months he realised that he has also a soft corner for her.

But poor aryan was late this time because sanyu was madly in love with randhir.

So that's all for this part.

So, guys who is the secret admirer

Randhir or aryan

And one more thing
I have to finish this ff as soon as possible.

So I will be posting 2 parts a day.
BT you guys have to promise to vote and give your reviews about each parts.

Give Lots of votes and comments on every parts.

And silent reader plzzz wake up.

Love
:-) Pratiksha