32: Look like brother and sister

The person who heard their conversation was divya bhabhi.
But she don't confront her about that. Because she wants her maharani to share all her secrets with her jst like before.

Nxt day, all were sitting in the hall watching sanyu farewell performance pictures and videos.

All were complimenting her but sanyu was busy admiring randhir in the pics. She firsr time noticed that he looks soo cute in pics.

Jst then one of her cousin asked her about her and randhir pics I a teasing way.And sanyu explain her that he was only her dance partner.

And get mom teasingly said that they both look like brother and sister coz sanyu is a little chubby type and randhir was soo thin in comparison to sanyu.

Listening to this sanyu literally coughed hearing randhir as her brother.

Then she changed the topic and explained her family members about her hostel friends.

And suddenly an idea stuck in her tiny brain to tease rd.

Here, divya got a little hint about randhir being the same person who call sanyu.

Precap: I like him

So here is the nxt part.
I know it's short bt don't blame me.
The target is nt yet completed.

So, for nxt update complete the previous target and this also.

At least I can expect 50 votes for 190 views.

Target : 50

Plzzzz votes and comments.

N I had updated the last part of my os hostel diaries. Do check it.

Love
:-) Pratiksha