49:Trip (A)

It takes 4 hours to reach their destination. During their journey sandhir didn't exchange any word . They both were feeling the satisfaction being in eacg other arms.

When the cold breeze touch sanyu face a make some hair strand fall on her face. And rd removing those strand sharing a mini eyelock.

Their soul were exchanging words of pure love and sandhir were just enjoying that moment.

During the whole journey sanyu head was on rd shoulder and rd head on sanyu head.

They both were soo lost in each other that they didn't know when they reach their destination.

Both were sleeping till then. Kaustuki was admiring the beautiful couple and praying for them to be together as that always.

Randhir open his eyes and saw that jiggy was poking him in his shoulder indicating that they are there.

When randhir shifted his gaze towards sanyu to wake her up. He noticed the best scene a man can watch.

Sanyu was sleeping soundly in his shoulder with a slight open mouth and clutching his jacket tightly as if it was her fav pillow.

Keeping his thought aside he slightly shake her to which she stirred in her sleep.

" Kaustuki let me sleep naa", sanyukta said in a sleepy voice and side hugging rd assuming it to be her teddy.

Randhir was admiring her cuteness and doesn't want to make that moment ever end. But he has the responsibility of all students. So he cutely make sanyu up.

" sheetu she I m ur birkhe. We are here in a trip not in ur hostel room. So plz get up all are wait for us", randhir said calmly.

Listening to trip sanyu immediately wakes up and chipped a sorry to randhir for acting immature.

****
The teachers has divided the students in 5 group.and sandhir, jiggy and kaustuki, aryan and sanaya( new admission) are in one team.

They all had one day to visit the whole Lumbini because it was a huge place.

Sandhir group was standing in front of the gate and was busy admiring it's beauty.

When they entered through the gate they feel like they are entering in heaven. The peace environment and those trees and flowers on the either side of the entrance was giving them positivity.

The first temple they have to visit is the MAYA DEVI TEMPLE. Where Lord buddha was born.

All of them enter that temple and they saw a small footprint on that temple

They came to know that that footprint is of Lord buddha just after his birth. It is said that Lord buddha walk 7 step jst after his birth and lotus blooms on each footprint.

Lumbini visit is lucky for everyone as sandhir and jigki were getting time to spend time with each other. But aryan was also finding some connection with sanaya.

Precap : Trip Part ( B)

Guys votes and comments are decreasing.

So plz vote and comments

N one more things this ff will surely end in this week.

So from now will post as many updates.

So plzz votes and comments

Love
:-) Pratiksha