65:Fairy tale

When sanyukta completed sharing their eternal love to tanya and her friend till then both tanya and tanya friend had tears in their eyes.

When sanyu see them crying she asked what happened.

Both tanya and her friend take sanyu in a bone crushing hug. Sanyu was taken aback from their sudden outburst.

"Di you have gone through this much and still you are smiling. You are too brave di. I am really proud of you", tanya said breaking the hug.

Sanyu was excited to share this moment with randhir because they never thought that their love story can make anyone cry.

"Di don't you miss birkhe dada. And I know you want to cry when you were describing about your separation at the airport but why don't you cry", tanya said in deep thought.

"First don't call him birkhe because he is only my birkhe. And about not crying because I had promised him that I will never cry remembering him. We both had promised each other that we will not let our love destroy our career but make it our strength.", sanyu said smiling.

Tanya eyes were filled with tears till then.

"Di you know I never believe in relationship and love till now. I think that true relationship seems good only in fairytale but listening to your lovelife now I believe that true love also exist", tanya said hugging sanyu tightly.

"Tanya now go and study. Tommrow is your biology test and you are still here. Now go and study otherwise you will write Birkhe and Sheetu are considered as the first man and woman in the universe instead of Adam and Eva.", sanyu said chuckling and sending tanya to study.

"Di even I think I will write your love story instead of human evolution", tanya return her room chuckling.

"Mad girl", sanyu murmured and start her study.

Next day, sanyu explain everything to randhir and randhir was shocked that their love had actually made someone believe in it.

"Sheetu. I never imagined that our lovestory is this much senti that people actually cried", he said chuckling.

"Birkhe you know today a guy proposed me", sanyu said teasing him.

"Whatttt. How dare he. Tell me his name I will kill him", randhir said being insecure.

"And how will you kill him from there", she said teasing him more.

"Don't taste my patience. And what did you reply", randhir said out of insecurities.

"Birkhe. I am thinking to say yess", sanyu said teasing him more to which randhir cut her in middle.

"Stop teasing me and don't you dare to think about another guy otherwise first I will kill you and then myself", randhir said angrily.

"Aww birkhe. You are too cute and you looks more cute when you get angry. You know that I am committed to only one man in my life that is only you. And don't care about my colleagues because they all already know that I am madly in love with you. I love you birkhe",sanyu said innocently.

And randhir immediately melt in sanyu that sweet voice.

"Sheetu you know that we both are far away from each other and somewhere we both are little insecure. So, plz don't joke about these matter from next time", randhir said calmly.

"Birkhe I am in madly in love with you. You gave me more reason to fall for you more day by day", sanyu said sweetly.

"You are really special to me sheetu and I can never even dream of parting with you", randhir said.

And another night ended with their sweet talks.

Precap : 2 year leap

Hey guys my parsh ss LOOK INTO MY EYES is completed.
Plz check it it is about parsh journey from proposal to marriage.

Votes and comments

Love
:-) Pratiksha