73:Surprise

Sanyukta and divya get busy in shopping but it seems that only divya is interested in shopping, sanyukta is lost somewhere or rather we say in randhir's world.

She was really hurt buy she can't blame anyone. Neither it's randhir fault that he missed his plane nor its her fault that she expected soo much from her destiny.

Divya was really tensed seeing her maharani lost in her ownland rather randhir land. Divya was showing her different dresses but it seems that she is not interested in choosing her dress at all.

Sanyu was liking all the dress without even sparing a glance at the dresses.

"How's it", divya said holding a black gown because she know how much she hated black colour.

"It's really nice. Bhabhi", sanyu said not even lookin at the dress.

"N what about it ", divya said holding a male tuxedo.

"It's also nice bhabhi. Let's go I will wear this only", sanyu said not even looking at the dress.

Sanyu deep thought was broken by divya continuous laughter. And when she saw tuxedo in divya hand, she realised that what she said a min ago. And divya laughter reason also.

Then suddenly, sanyu started crying hugging divya.

"Bhabhi why did he had to miss his flight. Sometimes I think that destiny doesn't want us together", sanyu said hugging her more.

"Shhhh. Maharani stop crying. And think positive about this matter. When randhir will come tommrow and he will see you lost in your birthday party and the spark missing in your eyes. He will feel responsible for ur state that yo on your birthday. You want that your birkhe blame himself for spoiling your birthday", divya said still hugging her.

Then, sanyu came back to reality and realised that birkhe will surely blame himself if he doesn't see me happy in my birthday.

"Let's search something blue bhabhi. It's randhir favourite colour ", sanyu dragged divya towards the counter and found a really beautiful blue gown with accessories.

Divya was busy admiring her and thinking that how a guy love make her cute, innocent maharani this much mature.

Then they both headed to parlour for make up and all. As they were late for the party they changed in the parlour itself and get ready there.

Both were looking breathe taking away beautiful. Sanyu was looking like a princess in that blue gown.And divya in that red gown.

"Bhabhi, Today bro will surely gonna purpose you for the second marriage", sanyu said teasing her.

"Not me but someone is going to propose you for your first marriage maharani", divya murmured not audible to sanyu.

Finally, both got ready for the party and leave for their home. Sanyu has pasted a plaster smile on her face only for her family but deep down she was still sad that randhir will not be there with her.

Divya leave sanyu at the doorstep and return back to car giving an excuse that she forgot to bring her phone.

When sanyu opened the door, it was all dark and none was there. She found it little weird because till morning everyone was busy decorating the house and now none us their to receive her.

"Mummy, baba, bhai where are you all.", she said entering the house.

When a flash light focused at a person facing hid back with a mike in his hand.

"Who are you and where are my family", sanyu said a little scared.

But when that person turns back, sanyu was shocked seeing that person.

Only one word escape from her mouth.

"Birkheeee "

Precap : Surprise

Votes and comments

3 parts remaining including epilogue.

Next part will be updated when I will feel satisfied with the voted on this part and previous parts as well .
Till then bye bye.

Love
:-) Pratiksha