Silver jubilee : Realization

Same
Night,

Sanyukta was on her bed remembering canteen incident with randhir.

She was nt able to think about other thing rather than randhir. Now, she want to fall for randhir bt aryan betrayal had made a wall in her heart that was nt easy to break. BT randhir behaviour made that wall a little weak.

Is randhir love was strong enough to break that wall and let her to fall for randhir?

Asiding randhir thought she starts to listen old melodies song on her phone. Then she stops on a song and start to listen that song.

(Ek din aap humko
Yun mil jayenge ) from yes boss starts playing.

Then suddenly randhir face appears infront of her face.and she starts to relate that song with her life.

Ek din aap humko yun miljaayenge
Phool hi phool rahoon mein khil jayenge
Mene socha naa tha

She remembers that from the time randhir enters into her life after aaryan betrayal, he didn't let her cry. BT he only makes her happy.

Ek din jindagi itni hogi hasi
Jhume gaa aasman
Gaaye gi yeh jameen
Mene socha naa tha

Then she remembers how he used to make her laugh with his silly jokes,whenever she used to get depressed remembering aryan.

Ek din itne madhoos hoo jaayenge
Khil uthenge mohabat ke itne diye
Mene socha naa tha.

She remembers his possessiveness seeing her with another guy. And the way he respect her dignity.

And she wonders how came he came to knew all her problems when she don't even share with him.

She wonder if it's the sign of destiny to bring them together and as if they are meant to be together.

Sanyukta was busy listening to the song don't know how much time.she was busy remembering randhir.when kaustuki enters the room and shocked to see her bst friend listening to a old song.

When she was about to shake her. Sanyukta nxt words leave kaustuki shocked.

"I like randhir" sanyukta was murmuring with a smile plastered on her lips.

Kaustuki immediately cursed her in a bone crushing hug being happy for her bst friend. That finally she hot the bstst person for herself.

Sanyukta was also smiling that she like him bt was not sure that will she will ever able to love him. Coz liking someone and loving someone is a different thing.

But she was happy that after all this randhir will be on cloud nine.
And she was happy if he ll be happy. Afterall he has gone through soo much pain because of her.

Precap : fresher's party performance

Finally, silver jubilee.  I didn't expect that I will come this far to with this story. And it's all because of the readers.  Thank u for always supporting me. And keep loving this story.

Votesand comments

Love
:-) P