Part:9

A new day begin with the beautiful sunrise and now this is nt like others days, it's all new coz sandhir are now frens. Everyone was happy with this change that sandhir are frens and jiggy and kaustuki are much more then happy. Jiggy and kaustuki finally confessed their love for each other after sandhir friendship ans sandhir are the one who helped them. Everyone live was on normal track but sanyu sometimes lost in her own world.

The closeness that aryan and kritika shared used to hurt her which got always noticed by randhir . So he always cheers her by cracking meaningless jokes and many more. He was happy that she has s now his friend and that he respect her feelings towards aryan . So till now he hadn't asked her about aryan. Sanyu was discovering a new randhir. She sometimes feel guilty that why didn't she trust him before. But still she don't know that randhir knows about her feelings towards aryan.

Life was all in the favour of randhir, sanyukta, jiggy and kaustuki. And what happened nxt was proving that destiny also wants four of them together. One day professor declared that only sanyukta and kaustuki will be shifted to randhir's section coz of their good academics. This is all because of kaustuki hard work that sanyukta was also good at academics coz she is a total anti studyholic. All of dem are happy coz they will get more time to spend with each other.

Precap.: sanyu know about aryan real face.

So guys soo sorry for the late update.
I will try to give as much as updates on 18 of Feb.
This year I will celebrate my birthday with you guys.
So wait for that.

From this chapter this is all a real life story will not be edited anymore. Till now it was a bit edited.

This is the story of sheetal and bickram.

After reading the further chapters you guys will not believe that in real life also these kind of can happen.

Vote and comments

Love
:-) P