Home

I am Dom Bielby, I served in the British army for about 5 years after signing up at 16 years of age, I have completed 2 tours of duty in Afghanistan, 1 tour in Cyprus and one in Ireland.

Ive got on a Hercules, flying back to England, I now have just finished my second tour in Afghanistan and even had two months added on to it, on the flight back, I thought about what I'll do when I get home, don't have a girl friend so maybe get with some of the other lads and go on the piss around town or at a local Pub, maybe even visit a cathouse and blow some money there.

But the idea of relaxing at home, watching TV and sleeping was one idea I would love to agree on, I even have a mate in the American army that is coming over in a few days, then after about a month of being at home, I'll return for duty, but this year has been a bad year, I lost a few mates to IEDs and even a few of them wounded, 'I'll visit them at the hospital when I can' I thought, and fell to sleep.

I woke up at the airport, my mother and sister waved to me as I entered the main building, we all spoke about how much we missed each other and got into the car, I felt so tired but thought nothing of it, "so.... How was Afghanistan ?" My mother asked, my sister was driving, "it was really hot... But I don't really want to speak about it yet, just want some decent food and sleep" I said, laughing.

After going out for a meal, I was droppe off at my house, "see you soon, son" my mother said as they both drove off, I waved then walked to the front door, my neighbor came out and said "hi, it's nice to see you again, MR Bielby" she said, "it's good to be back, Miss Huntley, how is your Husband ?" I asked as I turned my attention to the door, unlocking it with my key, "he is very well, working hard at the Garage, I better go, see you later" she said, the went back in to her house, I smiled, then unlocked the door and walked inside.

"Oh, I have missed my home" I say to myself as I walked through the the door, and closed it behind me, I put my bags upstairs and sat on the leather couch, and turned on my 70 inch, plasma screen TV, with Netflix and my Xbox One, I couldn't find anything worth watching, or anything that I wanted to watch yet, I then moved to my Computer, and turned it on, I looked on the desktop and saw that it was the way I left it, and I looked on the Internet and watched a couple Videos of Seananners as he trolled people on Gmod Prop hunt, I then looked about and saw that I had Minecraft on it, I was bored and though 'why not ?, haven't played it in a while and I loaded a few mods on it from a awhile ago' then clicked on it, I decided to start a new world and as it was loading, it crashed, then the screen turned purple, "come on, why did it cra..." I was cut off by being sucked into the screen, and everything turned black.

'The sun is so bright' I thought, as I opened my eyes, and felt warm and... "Wait, where the hell am I ?" I say out loud, I looked about and saw that I was in a field, a chest was in a small hole in the ground, it looked old but I opened it, and saw.... An SA80 with a Quad Grip and a light with the button that gets stuck to the grip, "the hell...?" I thought, then noticed I was in MTP military Combats, I don't remember wearing these, I said, then saw Webbing, Osprey Body armour, Bergen with a sleeping back, spare pair of combats, Ammunition, two 24 hour Ration packs, small combat first aid kit with bandages, morthine, tourniquets and other pieces of usable equipment, and a CBRN suit, which stands for Chemical, Biological, Radioactive, Nuclear suit with a GSR, or General Service Respirator, and a map, "what the hell am I gonna do ?, and how did this get here ?" I said to myself, I decided to put the kit on,I only took the map and the ammunition out of the Bergen, I had 7 fully loaded magazines of 30 rounds, and about 390 spare rounds of ammunition, I then notice a pistol and a knife, no a bayonet in the chest, I found two more magazines of 9mm ammunition for the pistol, and the pistol was a Glock 17, I placed the bayonet in the "frog" on the back of the webbing, "it's getting late" I though as I tried to move, I looked at the map and headed I a direction of the trees, I saw a pig, wait, PIG ?, it looked normal, but the trees and the ground looked odd, and so did the sun.

It all then clicked, I somehow ended up in Minecraft, "why the hell does shit happen to me ?!" I screamed, looking at the sky, after my moment of hysteria, I moved on, thinking on what I should do, I had armoured gloves, "maybe if I punched this tree, it will break, I need to build a house" I thought out loud as I looked at a tree, I punched a bit of it and it cracked, but so did my hand, "shit, aaagh, bollocks, that hurt so much" I said, holding my hand, after a few moments of thinking, I decided to kick the log, and the tree soon fell over, "well, I tried, it's not like the game, oh well, better move on" I say to myself and walk off.

After what felt like an hour of walking, it was dark, I could barely see, but thankfully, there was moon light, "I wonder if..." I was cut off but the sound of groaning, and slurping sounds. I tried to think then it came to me, 'Monsters come out at night' I thought, then cocked my rifle, and raised it to my shoulder, I tightened my grip on the quad grip and the light came on, I shined it around but couldn't see any thing, but the sounds were loud, "they must be close" I muttered, as another sound, that of rattling, came in, then an arrow whizzed by my head, I saw it came from... A skeleton, it had a bow and pulled out another arrow, I raised my weapon and fired 3 rounds with quick precision, it was only 50 or so metres away so I couldn't miss.

My bullets made it fall over and lay still, but there were more sound of rattling, and a groan, I look and see two zombies, they were in different states of decay, I switched my weapon to Automatic and fired two short burst of  fire into each of them, one falls to the ground as its head was hit by multiple bullets, but the other was hit in the chest and legs, it fell to the floor but started to crawl to me, I switch it back to repetition, or semi automatic, and fire one round to its head, I then turned and quicker my pace.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit !!!!" I said as I moved, I just wanted a relaxing day at home but now I'm running from skeletons, zombies and god knows what else. I just wanted to cry, but carried on moving.

I failed to notice a tall figure in black and a smaller figure with a green hoodie on, watching me from a distance, but it was guard so I couldn't see them, and I was pre occupied with trying not to die.