Hell

Me and Kyle were laughing, and failed to notice the princesses standing behind us, in their under clothes, but they didn't really want their presence known, I told him about my torture in the nether.
He then went silent for a moment "... You remember that city, Al Amarah, couldn't move an inch without getting engaged by at least a group of insurgences ?" He asked, "yeah, I remember volunteering for guarding hells walls, never had the safety on as the second the routine patrol stepped outside, the bullets started to fly, I always have a chance to use the 50cal on the wall, I had fun" I said.

"Hey, who'd do you like ?, out of those princesses, who would you go for ?" He said, "I-I wouldn't say, they are royalty, and I am a soldier, I don't think anything would work out" I say, "well, I personally thing that Cupa is cute, and I can't take my eyes off Sarah and Andr." He said, silently, but I heard him, and so did the princesses, "haha, you've fallen in love, well, I'll say that Silk and Zoey look nice, Sarah has this authoritative attitude that I love, Andr is quiet, but she is smart and they all have interesting personalities, if you know what I mean" I say.

"And ?" Kyle asked, "I see them as friends, even the ones in the Nether, I don't hate them for what they did, they apologised and helped me heal, and I like Blazette, but only as a friend, we both know that we are bad with relationships, especially with good looking girls" I say, the last part was meant as a joke, obviously, but the part about relationships is true, we both got dumped on the same day, during our first tour of Afghanistan, his girlfriend gave him a "dear Johnny" letter, and mine phoned me, after I found out she cheated on me with a few other lads, I just didn't see it until I saw the evidence, pictures of her and another on the Internet, "my God was I a fool, I mean, your girlfriend gave you a letter, sad, I know, but mine cheated on me... I wish her the best" I say, "so do I, those pictures were amazing" Kyle said, I tried to hit him, "you bastard" I smirked, "in our relationships, either we are the problem or our jobs are the problem" said Kyle, "yeah, but I'm not quitting my job for a girl, no matter how much I love her, I worked hard for it, for my life to mean something, and I intend to keep it that way until I'm satisfied with my work" I say, "Amen to that" said Kyle, agreeing with what I said.

I turned slightly, and saw something out of the corner of my eye, I then looked back to Kyle, I shift my eyes from him to my side, he notices and nods lightly, "how long have you girls been standing there ?" I say, questioning the five princesses standing in the edge of the door, "long enough to know that you both like us" came a reply, and Kyle looked embarrassed, "haha, you said it out loud mate, not me" I said, laughing at his misery, "screw you.... *starts to mutter* I still liked those pictures, she had a nice pair of..." I turned "what was that ?" I say, "nothing, nothing" he said, smiling and rubbing the back of his neck with his right hand.

I turned to the girls and saw what they were wearing, "holy mother of..." Said Kyle, I just stared, "well, I wasn't expecting this" I say, then Sarah says "Dom, there is a job in the nether for you, they have requested for you, while we got a job for your friend" she said, Andr,Cupa, Silk and Zoey left, "OK, I'll do what you need of me" Kyle said, with an excited voice, 'I don't think it's that kind of help they need, mate' I thought, I got up and got dressed quickly, I then decided to put my mask on, it would help with the heat, but I hate the fact that it restricts my breathing, but because I'm next to a lot of lava, I think the air would be too thin to breathe, I then moved to the portal, "see you when I return, your majesty" I say, saluting, then headed straight to the portal. "I need you to clear the walls of the moss and then wipe this place down and move Andr's books to.." I heard Sarah say to Klye, haha, I knew he would get a crappy job like this.

I jumped through the portal, and met another girl (picture above) I looked at her for a moment, then said "hello, I believe someone required my assistance, I'm Corporal Dom Bielby" I say, I remove the mask, she looks me over, "your the one I heard about, huh ?, I'm Megan, princesses of the magma Cubes, come with me to the fortress as there is a slight problem, but we must hurry" she said, grabbing my hand and pulling me to the fortress, but she soon lets go as we near and I run by myself, I stay just behind her and soon we end up by an entrance, there were two blazes flying about, they ignored us and we continued through the corridors until we ended outside a big door, Megan knocked on it, and a mutter of something I didn't catch was said, she then one end the door and I followed behind her, seeing Blazette, Charlotte, Winter and Misty sat on thrones, I stand to attention, "you requested my assistance ?" I asked, "yes, you see... We have a situation, and think you can help us" said Blazette, barely looking at me, "listen, I'm ok now, I don't hate you ma'am, let us put the past behind us so we can move to the present in front of us and the future ahead of us" i say, I know she still regrets her actions on my first visit.

"OK, I just can't believe what I did, anyway, we wanted to head to a certain location, but the rise in the number of our kinds going feral has prevented us from going, we have sent out small groups to dispatch of these 'feral' beings, but think we could do better if we had an elite guard, and you seemed the be a whole new level to our current elite guards, would you mind helping ?" She said, "I don't mind at all, deploy me as you will, you highnesses" I replied, smiling and giving them a text book salute.