Interigation

I surrendered, I can't believe I did that, and that are closing in, "this is how I die..." I say to myself as a black skeleton, which I managed to recall are known as wither skeletons in my final moments, lifted its sword... But stops before it could bring it down onto me, I then see the girl, in black and holds a sword similar to the wither skeletons, holding the tip of it, then two arms grab my shoulders and lift me to my feet, I turn and see two Zombie pigmen holding me.

The Blaze girl pointed down a corridor and I was dragged down it, I was placed in to a small cell and chained to the walls but my arms and legs, I could see the lever that would let me down, but it was out of reach, I just stared at the barred door in front of me, after what felt like an eternity, the door opened, and the four girls walked in, they just stared at me for about 5 minutes, then the Wither Skeleton girl spoke to the others, "what do you think it is ?" She asked, "I don't know, it looked ugly, may as well just kill it" said the Ghast girl, "but where is the fun in that ?, see if we can get some information out of it" said the Blaze girl, smiling and holding one of her rods, "how do you know that it can understand us ?" Said the Wither Skeleton girl, sounding annoyed.
"Probably wouldn't tell us it's name, if it had one" sighed the Zombie pig girl, sounding bored or just doesn't care.

"Actually, I am 30220115, Corporal Bielby, 1st battalion of the Royal Infantry" I said, they seemed taken back by this, "I-it speaks ?!" Said the pig girl, "unbelievable, isn't it ?" I said, cockily, then I got a punch to the stomach by the Blaze girl, I spat blood, it went on my mask visor, they must have thought it was my face, I could only make out their faces, they looked confused, then one, the Ghast girl, grabbed the mask and because of the sweat from the heat, the mask slipped off my face, I could breathe properly, but the heat was immense, "a mask ?, what are you ?" The Ghast girl asked, curiously looking at my face, I was still winded from the punch, "I-I'm human, a soldier" I stuttered.

The blaze girl moved close to me and pushed a rod close to my arm, and rolled up my shirt sleeve, I could feel the heat, "who sent you ?" She said, a tone of anger in her voice, "no one sent me" I said, she then pressed the rod to me arm, the searing heat was agonising within a second, I held the scream, but a grunt left my mouth, "who sent you ?, tell us why you are here and attacked us" she said, "I... I came here... By accident, tried to escape some people before I was forced into the portal... I-I don't attack, a Blaze fired at me first.... I was forced to come near this... Fortress" I said, she kept the rod in my arm, she then pulled it away and placed it on the lower part of my left leg, "TELL. US. THE. TRUTH." She said.

Then some more girls came in, there was five of them, one of them I recognised, it was the girl from before, with the red spheres in her hair, "so, this is the threat that you were worried about, it didn't put up much of a fight in the end" said the Zombie Pig girl, "I doubted that,nand the only way here is through the portal, it managed to sneak in" said a girl, that looks similar to the Wither Skeleton Girl, but in white and greyish clothing and has a bow, and long white hair.

I recognise her voice, "...I heard you talk, about... Hunting me in a forest, you said in your own words, 'I, princess Sarah, of the Royal Skeleton family, will hunt it down, it I need to, I'll kill it, judging by what you said, it needs to be put down' but I was outside the door.... I had to get away, I wanted to go home" I said. The Blaze girl looked even more pissed off, "I don't care if you were, your lies are as prothetic as you are now" she said, removing the rod, then placing it on the upper part of my left leg.

She then started pressing down, I wasn't very happy at this point, I was in a lot of pain, and so, in one of a few moments in my life, I lost my temper and tried to hit her, I couldn't really move my limbs an inch, but I screamed "IF I WANTED YOU ALL DEAD, THEN WHY DID I SURRENED TO YOU ?, WHY DIDNT I CONTINUE TO FIGHT ?, OR JUST SHOOT YOU ON SIGHT ?!!!" I screamed, she dropped her rod, and the Wither Skeleton girl cut my other arm, blood ran freely from my wounds, the Blaze girl got up, and stared to punch and beat me, then after a few moments, turned to the Wither Skeleton girl, who then moved next to me and placed a slash across my lower chest, blood started to pour out, she was about to stab me but the Ghast girl stopped her, "it... He has a point, he may have killed some of our guards, but he could have attacked us on sight with his weapon, so why didn't he ? I don't think he was trying to kill us at all" she said in a calm voice, my pain was becoming to much, I was losing blood and felt weak, I starting to see black spots in my vision and everything seemed more distant, they looked at me, then must have realised something.

I couldn't keep my eyes open for long, they were forcing themselves shut, "...god... I'm done here... I...." I couldn't say anything, my speech became slurred and quiet, on of the girls press the lever, and a couple of the others catch me, before I fall to the ground, they I clipped my chains and dragged me through the corridors, I feel a lot of pain in my chest then pass out, probably from blood loss or the pain.

I just wait in darkness for a long time, no light, no sound, I don't feel anything, 'am I dead ?

I then heard voices, I couldn't make them out, or even understand them, and I felt that my head was rested, then the sounds become a little clearer, and louder.
My vision started to return, a bright light, followed by heat, it was hot, burning but I was relieved that I was alive, I groaned, and my eyes are finally open, I see that I'm in a small bed in a small room, it had a glowing stone in the middle and a Wither Skeleton waited at the door, I was about to get up in fright, but it didn't seem to be interested with me, it just stood there, guarding the left side of a door, it was slightly open so I guess there was supposed to be another guard on the right, probably one outside, but I was too focused on guessing what happened, but the the door opened.