Patter's day off

Patters POV

I have been working hard for the princesses, and I have kinda liked it.

I've escorted them to the village to collect the healing potions, and to get food, clothes and Dom's Ammunition, even placed an order for some of my own ammo to be made, as I have an M60, I would go through a ton of ammo in no time, so the more the merrier as they say.

I was moving through the castle and was heading to the main hall, I had my M9 with me in its holster but left my M60 in my room, I had just completed the long task of cleaning the underground tunnels, and helped Kyle move all of Andr's books to her new room in the castle, I also wondered how Dom is doing, I haven't seen him in two days..., Meh, he'll be fine.

I knocked on the door and heard "Enter" I then proceeded to walk inside, and saw princesses Sarah, Silk, Zoey and Cupa, I stand in the middle of the room with my hands around my back, I stood in the ease position, "your majesties, I have cleared the tunnels of cobwebs and removed most of the moss and vines on the walls, then proceeded to place new lights down there". I said.

"Good job, we may not use those tunnels but they are our escape route if we need them, listen... We know you have been working hard these last couple of days and you happened to teleport to this world which must be a big thing for you, so we decided that you could have the rest of today and all of tomorrow off" said Silk, I smiled at this, "I see that you princesses are more then just pretty faces" I say, I mentally laughed at their faces, blushing at my comment, "n-now now, we most help and reward our bodyguard sometimes for your good work" said Sarah, "Body guard or personal servant ?" I said, winking to the princesses, I love teasing then sometimes, it's obvious that they like me, but are waiting for me to make the first move, and I love toying with them.

I nodded to the princesses, "I'll be heading to my room to relax for a while, see you later, your majesties" I say, then turned to the door and headed out, I then proceed to my room and opened the door, then launched myself on to my big bed, "*sigh* this is the best bed I've ever slept on" I said to myself, I then removed my shirt, socks and boots, then laid back, drifting into sleep, but was disrupted by the feeling of someone else in my room, I looked about and saw nothing, but then looked to the wardrobe, it had its door opened slightly, like the clothes in it were about to spill out, I closed my eyes, thinking about sorting it out tomorrow.... Then it hit me, I haven't used the wardrobe, and there isn't any clothing to make the door open like that, I opened my eyes and said "ok, you can come out know" and to my surprise, the door opened slightly and Cupa popped her head round the door.

Her Amber eyes were so cute, "what are you doing in there ?, your majesty" I asked, "w-well, I wanted to see you and had a surprise for you b-but you got undress and... I... I..." She stuttered, I was abit confused but soon noticed that she hide her body in the wardrobe, "why don't you come here, I don't think the wardrobe is every warm, your majesty" I suggest, and she looked down, "promise that you wouldn't laugh or hate me" she pleaded, "of course I won't" I say, then she blushes and moves out of the wardrobe, and I saw what she was wearing.

I swear my jaw could smash through the planet, she wore a shirt, her bra and panties were visible and I thought she looked hot, 'well, I think I'll enjoy my day off' I thought, then Cupa broke me out of my thoughts, "you... Like what you see ?" She asked, blushing lightly but the lust in her voice was clear, and my little "friend" was about to burst out, "y-yeah, but I don't like what I see, I love what I see" I say, she smiles and comes closer to me, she got onto my bed and kissed me, "looks like I get you first~" she said.

### meanwhile, Kyle was having a simple day in the End ###

KYLES POV

I was doing push ups and working out, but then Andr walked upto me, I smiled and got up, "hey, your highness, what can I do for you ?" I asked, "well I want you to come to my bed chambers, I need some... Help with a problem" she said, I nodded and I headed to her chambers.

I saw Andr stare into he darkness of the void, "what's wrong ?" I asked, she turned back to me, "nothing, nothing, just... Promise me that you will not leave us, that you will stay with us, with me" she said, "I promise, to you and your sister" I said, she smiled and hugged me, "thank you" she whispered, and we both walked to Andr's bed chambers.

Third person POV

They both walked away, but Andr could sense that she and Kyle were being watched, and far into the distance, a pair of glowing eyes watched, "hmm, soon they will be called to arms, but only at the gathering of the queens shall ignite their ends, I wish he didn't have to die though, his spirit seems strong, maybe even capable to handle my love, but the future is not set in stone, until it's past and been recorded" she said in a light voice, and she continued to observe.