Back in

Dom's POV
I woke up, not quite remembering that I did the previous night, I looked about on the bed and saw Winter sleeping soundly.
The mess of the covers suddenly brought the memories about what happened last night, making me grin, and events of yesterday also returned to me, 'I wonder if Kyle and Patter had any meetings with their princesses mothers ?' I thought to myself, then decided to get up, so I slowly removed the covers and got out of bed without waking up Winter, then put on my clothes and headed to the main hall.

I stopped off at the kitchen that I managed to stumble into on my way to the hall 'lucky me' I thought, then looked at the food, I heard the door open and saw Charlotte walk in, she smiles at me, "hello, Dom, how was last night ?" She asked, in a sweet voice, "it was fine, I met your queens or 'mothers' as you like to call them, then I'm sure you probably heard what happened in winters room last night" I said, Charlotte blushed abit, "I heard you two going at it, and I live on the other side of the fortress, her room is supposed to be soundproof but Winter was loud" she said, then I had an idea, "has anyone eaten yet ?" I asked, "well, Winter probably wouldn't wake up till later, I think everyone else has eaten, but me and you" she said, "well, would you like me to cook you something ?" I said, turning back to the chest filled with multiple foods and ingredients.

"Couldn't hurt, sure thing" said Charlotte, I nodded and got to work.

After five minutes, I place the omelettes on to two plates, I put cheese on both, with some pepper and a pinch of salt, and to add to the meal, I put white bread on the side, and made sure it was buttered.

Charlotte looked at the meal, "what is it ?" She asked, "it's omelet, made from eggs, cheese, a little bit of salt and pepper, and a piece of bread on the side" I said, then Charlotte took a bite, her eyes widened at the taste, she finished her bite and looked at me, "this is really good, your a good cook Dom" she said, I smiled and ate my food, "it was nothing, it's basic food" I said.

After we finished the meals, I walked around the fortress walls, Charlotte came with me and asked me multiple questions... about everything, "so... What was home life like ?" She asked, "ha, I enjoyed laying in my bed, a bottle of good, old fashion, Jack Daniels whiskey, and I was sorted, but the army, that was my life, the thrill of the fight, the responsibility of looking after your fellow soldiers, it was... Perfect, I did better then most of my friends from my school" I say, looking to the lava, then Blazette came up to us, "we are heading to the overworld, then to the queens for a meeting" she said.

"I thought that the Royal meeting wasn't for another month ?" Said Charlotte, then Blazette replied with "it is, this is just a meeting so we can introduce our handsome guard to all the queens". I turned to her and said "I've already met your queens, but not the others" I said, "I'm surprised Winter took you there, I thought you would have been raped for being the only guy" said Blazette. "Nah, but I did get injured for saving a girl before she got flattened but some wood" I said, and pointed to the wound, but washed all concern away.

I grabbed my armour from my Bergson in the main hall and met the princesses by the portal.

KYLES POV

I was told by Andr that I would meet their queens, not just of her mobs, but of the rest of the princesses mobs, and I was surprised to learn about another world full of girls, and the disease that wiped out all of the males, 'seriously' I thought.

I checked my weapons, cleaned my boots and met Andr and Endy, "let's go" said Andr, then they both placed their hands on my shoulders and we teleported away, but in the distance, two pairs of white eyes faded. (Seriously, Kyle, keep your eyes open, your a sniper, so why can't you see that a girl has been watching you for the past two days ? XD)

Patters POV

I left my room after Cupa explained the meeting with the queens, and the whole other world, I really couldn't care less about that as we had just... Yeah, you get the idea, I loved her, but now I was prepping my kit, I was going to take my M60, and a number of grenades, just to make me look cool.

I finished my uniform and entered the main hall, and the princesses just stared at me, "...wow" said Sarah, "what ?, can't I look Cool ?" I asked, "you look a bit intimidating mate" said Dom, I turned to see him and the nether princesses, he was slightly tanned, "man, have you been sunbathing ?" I asked about his tan, "no... But I have been in some hot situations, if you catch my drift" he said, smirking, the nether girls soon caught on and blushed slightly.

"Well, we can swap places, as I'm happy to see my fellow medal winner" said Kyle, with Andr and Endy walking right behind him, "haha, Kyle, it's been too long" I said, "yeah, and you wouldn't believe what I've been up to" said Dom, "same, I've been up to some pretty crazy shit" kyle added, "we can imagine" me and Dom said in unison.

Then the girls lead us to a chamber, with a big portal frame, "the queens are awaiting us, let us not keep them waiting" said Sarah, and we all walked through the portal, not really knowing what to expect.