For the dance...

(The picture looks like Dom's number 2 suit, but he also has a sword, Kyle's and patter have their own suits that the American army have, unfortunately I don't really know what they look like, so imagine they wear something like is)

Dom's POV
I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed, it was weird considering I got my ass handed to me the previous night because of those assassins, I got up and put some new clothes on, then remembered my promise to Blazette, "well, today will be interesting to say the least" I say to myself with a smile and headed to Blazette's room, since I got the place mapped out.

I knew that I woke up earlier than everyone else, apart from the odd guard that wondered the walls of the fortress, there was nothing happening, I also noticed how I was used to the heat of this place that I don't sweat anymore, 'convenient, Isn't it ?' I thought with a small grin as I came up to Blazette's doors, I waved at the guards, they were both armoured wither skeletons, they waved back, I then gestured for them both to stay quiet as I walked to the door, they nodded and looked on.

I slowly opened the door and quietly made my way to Blazette's bed, then laid next to her, I saw her cute smile as I got on the bed, and I almost wanted to laugh, luckily I got behind her without her waking up, so I had her back to me, and I laid there, and waited for her to wake up.

After about half an hour, she started to shuffle, then eventually woke up.
She didn't turn around, but she sat up and yawned, stretching her arms in the air and laid back down, closing her eyes, I then decided to cuddle up to her, she jumped at my sudden touch and looked at me, "you know, you look cute when your asleep, and even cuter when you just wake up" I said.

She blushed and hides her face into my shoulder, but I saw her small blush, and we laid there, enjoying our little embrace.

After awhile, she jumped up, "oh crap, it's the dance tonight !!!!" She said in a worried voice, I thought back then remembered the queens mentioning it before I went out to rescue Kyle with Patter, "you better go and find something smart, we arranged you to go to the Over World to get a suit made, you better hurry" she said, "but what about our day together ?" I asked, as I got up and headed to the door, "tomorrow or some other time, now go, I'm not letting you see my dress early" she said with a wicked smile, I chuckle, I'll make my way to the portal, see you tonight" I said with a wink, then ran out the room and grabbed some things from my room before I headed to the portal.

Kyle's POV

I woke up with Andr and Endy shaking me awake. "What, what ?" I said as I woke up.
"Sorry, but you need to go to the Overworld, Heroinebrine said that you need a suit for tonight, and as she has her dress already, she can drop you off, and deliever you to the dance" said Andr as she gave me a kiss.

"But..." Was all I could say as Endy threw me at heroinbrine, and we both teleported away...

I arrived in a field near the castle that patter is staying at, I landed on the floor, "ow, at least they gave me the healing potion before I slept, but I can't argue with their cute and hyperactive personalities" I said as Heroinbrine picked me up of f the ground, "so what's all this about a dance ?" I asked her, she smiled and began to explain.

Patters POV
I was having a good dream... Until I felt something land flat on top of me, knocking the life out of me, I woke up to see princess Cupa sit on my chest with a wide smile, "morning" she said with a smile, "morning, our majesty" I groaned, she pouted at this as she told me not to call her that when we are alone, I grinned and then flipped us over, so I was on top and kissed her forehead, she smiled, I then started to tickle her, she laughed and squirmed, asking me to stop, and I did, after awhile.

"Sorry for waking you up early but the dance is today, so get dressed and go outside, Heroinbrine is taking you to get a suit" she said, I nodded and kissed her, then made my way outside, stopping off at the kitchen to get some toast, then walked out in some combats.

Dom's POV
We all met outside the castle and I saw Kyle and Heroinbrine, talking and Patter walking up to them, whilst eating some toast, I walked up to them and Heroinbrine spoke up, "OK, I now have you attention, I brought you here to give you your suits from your worlds, as I have seen them in your memories so I know what they look like" she said.

"Ok, that's freaky" said Patter, "yeah, I agree, Kyle gets powerful and scary girls to fall for him" I said, smiling, Heroinbrine blushes slightly, Kyle didn't hear me say it , nor did Patter, "is it that obvious ?" She asked, I nodded, "to me, yes" I said.

............

Soon we sat in a small room in the castle, and Heroinbrine glowed white, then our suits floated in front of us in a flash, "my number 2's, man these are a good addition for a dance or ballroom party" I said, "since when did you do ballroom ?" Asked Kyle, "since I'm English, so I do what I want, I have a feeling that theses skills will be handy tonight since it's a dance" I said.
"Oh crap...." Said Patter, "OK, why am I always in these situations with you and dances ?" Asked Kyle, I chuckle.

We soon get dressed into our suits and Heroinebrine came back in a light blue dress with white sparkles.

She looked at us, "oh, you look nice".
"Thanks" we all said, then looked at each other, she chuckled at this display and turned around, the princesses are at the royal palace already, let us go meet them" she said, and clicked her fingers.

And in an instant... We teleported in a flash of white....