Persued

I have been running for about five minutes now, then I see an old building, it looked ancient as moss stated to grow down the walls, "may as well check it out" I say to myself, then walked towards it, I then change my magazine, just incase I get into any trouble.

Upon arriving at the entrance, it looked like an old castle, I walked through the court yard and saw some light in an old door way, he door was at a base of one of the four towers, I walked through and saw a staircase that up and down, I decided to head up first and say the stairs were in a circle like fashion, I couldn't see round the corner, I got to the top and saw a couple of large mountains in the distant hills, a small mist covered most of the ground in front of me, I then decided to head under the ground, but on my way down, I heard a voice say "... We must find that thing, it could be a danger to our kingdoms, what you say..." I then raised my rifle and slowly moved around the corner, slow and steady, incase of an instant attack.

I followed the sound all the way to the bottom and found a hallway they went in to directions, the left was quiet, but lit well, the right side was also lit, but I heard voices, I walked down the corridor and stood by a door that was ajar, or opened slightly, a light peered thought the small gap an I stuck my ear to it and listened in, "... What have you found ?" One person asked, obviously female, "me and Cupa saw a figure, we don't know who or what it was, but it had a weapon we haven't seen before, it made a loud bang, but it kills at ranges, like a bow and arrow, it killed one Skeleton and two Zombies, then fled into the darkness before any more of the Zombies or spiders could get there, it headed in this general direction, but we think it headed into the forest" said another voice, also feminine, "I told Andr that I'll set my forces out and and move them into the forest" said the one called Cupa, those names sounded so familiar, or similar, I don't know, then another voice spoke up, "should we try and trap it ?, maybe it could be tamed" another girl said, I guess that the room had girls in it, then the first voice spoke again "I don't know, we must try to stop it, I, princess Sarah, of the Royal Skeleton family, will hunt it down, it I need to, I'll kill it, judging by what you said, it needs to be put down".

At this point, I was scared, I don't want to die, I have done two tours in Afghanistan and lived, I'm only 21 years old and I want to go home, maybe they know how I can go home, but I have a feeling that if I ask them, they may just attack me, I doubt that I can handle a group at close range, even if it's four girls, I'm a soldier anyway, not a killer.
"I'll be back in a moment" one said, at that point, I turned and ran to the other side of the hallway, I wasn't going to be seen by an enemy that wants me dead, the door opens, I hid around the corner and saw a girl in striped clothing, with four red spheres in her hair, she looked about, then walked up the stairs, "haaaa, that was close, they seem human, but her eyes, she looked like something more..." I thought, but then saw a purple light, I walked around the corner and saw a black frame with a purple sheet in the middle, 'a portal' I thought, then heard more foot steps, coming this way !

I breathed in, this was a nether portal, I remember these and basically, they take me to hell, the footsteps got closer, "screw it" I muttered, then ran into the portal, not looking back, everything felt weird but I then felt fine, and hot, it was smoky, and I saw a lake of lava, I decided to leave most of my kit here, near the portal, hidden behind the frame, and put on the GSR, at least I can breathe now.

I took of my Bergen, helmet and decided to keep the osprey armour in the Bergen, 'it's too hot to wear that' I thought, then moved out, after ten minutes of heat and sounds, I saw a castle or a nether fortress, "I'm not going anywhere near that !" I declare to myself, but then I hear a sound, and fire ball explodes near me, "OK, big scary fortress thing, I'm up for that" I said quickly, and double timed it to the fortress.

I saw an entrance and it was unguarded so I went straight in, I wondered the halls, for all of the fire outside, it was dark in here, I then saw an exposed walkway, it was a 'T' junction one, I bolted straight across, not taking in the view of the lava lake below, and I ran, until I heard a horrifying sound of moaning or something, and a flaming rod flew past me, with out hesitation, I raised my rifle and sighted a golden coloured creature, it was hoovering over the ground and had these rods flying around it, it fired another, I fired a few rounds and it died, but more took it place, I ran down a corridor and theses rods flew past me, I turned an fire a couple of shots, I remember these, they are Blazes.

Then I displaced, and ran again, not bothering to fire a single shot, "open the gates of hell for me, grandpa, I'm coming home !" I shouted, running through a maze of corridors, "find it !" A voice commanded, it was feminine, I ran onto another open walkway that split into four different ways and then I saw a girl, in black clothing, she wore a short vest over her cleavage, and short shorts, she had long black hair, and a nice big, black sword, and she had these giant, black skeletons that also wielded black swords, they saw me and moved to me, I was about to turn and run but another girl, with blonde hair and wearing a revealing bikini, she had a few of those rods floating around her, two of those creatures stood or floated at her side, one on her left, the other on her right.

Then another came out of another opening, she had a beanie on her head and it went over one of her eyes and  she wore a striped shirt, holding a golden sword, she had a group of these zombie pig people with gold swords behind her, there was one more way I could run, but a flying squid flew over it, firing a fireball and destroyed it, now there was a long fall into lava, then a girl in what seemed like a wedding dress floated to the edge of the walk way, and a couple of squid things, which I remember, were called Ghast, waited at her side, they looked at me and I was surrounded, I knew I wouldn't win this fight, a zombie pig ran at me, but I shot it, my cocking handle slid back, empty magazine, I then swapped it quickly and fired at a black skeleton that was about to swing it's sword, then I shot a Ghast, and a blaze, two more zombie pig man ran at me, I shot them both.

I was running out of time and room, I wasn't gonna jump into the lava, that was suicide, but if I surrender, I may live, but that's a small possibility, "screw it" I said, then threw down my weapon, and took off my webbing, I then placed my hands on my head and fell to my knees, at first, that all closed in, but I could tell that the girl with the black sword and the one in the webbing dress were shocked, the one in the gold bikini looked confused and the one with the beanie looked on, I closed my eyes and looked down, "this is how I'm gonna die..."