A marine

Silks POV
After Dom came back though the portal, I showed Megan, Misty, Winter and Charlotte to some spare rooms, then left them for abit and wondered through the fields near the castle, I then sat by a tree, looking at the lovely sunny weather, 'I wonder if I'll see my sister again, hmmm, I really wish I was Andr, I can tell that she likes that Klye, and Dom, I'm sure the nether princesses will like him, I wish we have one for us and...' I was knocked out of my train of thought by the sound of rustling in a nearby bush, I walked up to it and saw another human, he wore some clothing that looked similar to Kyle's then Dom's, and it had a small insignia on the side of his arm that looked like a flag, like Kyle's.

He had another insignia but I haven't seen it before, I saw his weapons, I then noticed Zoey walk by, she saw me and ran over to me, I told her to help me carry him, and we got one of my spiders to carry the rest of his stuff, we took him to one of our rooms and I told Sarah and she told everyone else.

Dom's POV
I waited on a chair, next to me was another soldier, he had the American flag on his arm patch, and I noticed the other insignia, I can't remember where I seen it before or what it was.

"So... He is apart of the American armed forces, but I know he isn't apart of the infantry, I think Kyle would remember what that means" I said, most of the girls weren't here, only Sarah, Zoey, Silk and Cupa.
"We will see in a moment, they would finish their job then he and Andr will teleport here, but what do we know about him already ?" Asked Sarah, "well, his weapon is apart of the M60 series, he has an M9, like Kyle. And his Dogtags weren't on him, they are probably in his Bergen" I said, then Kyle and Andr came out of nowhere.

"So what we got ?" He asked, seeing the figure laying on the bed, "well, he's American, but I can't think about what the insignia on his arm is" I said, Kyle looked at the patch, and after a couple of seconds later, smiles, "I can't believe that you don't remember the American Marine Corps insignia" he laughed, I looked at the patch and slapped myself in the forehead, "God damn it, I knew what it was, it was on the edge of my mind the whole time, man it was killing me..." I said, then noticed our guest was awake, "ahh, our friend here has finally woken up" I said.

He saw my uniform, "I'm 30220115, Corporal Bielby, of the British armed forces, and this is Kyle, an American soldier, who are you ?" I said, "I-I am Patter, Corporal Patter, from the first Battalion of the AMC, where am I ?" He asked.
"It's a long story" I say, then I explained everything, and introduced him to the princesses, I expected some denial or anything, but he just accepted it.

After I explained everything, I left him to talk with the princesses and Kyle, I just went back to my bed and was about to sleep, but I opened the door and saw the nether princesses standing in the room, "ok, I don't know what this is about" I said, as this was quiet, I mean, eerily quiet. And I had a feeling that it was something to do with me, and not just the fact that I just walked through the door.

"We... We're just talking about something, n-no need to bother yourself about it, and it certainly doesn't involve y-you or anything" said Misty, blushing, hell, they are all blushing, and probably face palming themselves because of what Misty said.
"You know... Your a terrible liar, Princess Misty" I said, diving onto my bed.

I looked at the ceiling, "OK, I know your staring at me, all of you, you may as well tell your new bodyguard what your talking about" I said, "well it's... Wait what ?!" Said Megan, clearly, they caught on, "oh, didn't you know that I am changing myself to your personal bodyguard, to all five of you, as there is another two human soldiers here, they maybe able to help out here, so I can deal with the problems in the nether" I said.

"Ooooh... That's... Well, I love that idea" said Winter, "I know you do, so why don't you tell me what you all said about me, I know it was about me and it's obvious" I said, "and I find working with someone easier if there is no secrets" I added.

"*sigh* I-I think... I tell h-him" said Charlotte, she then calms herself down, "... You see..."