Trouble in the crowd

Dom's POV

I walked away from Winter as she talked to the Queen, I felt like I'll be here a while, and so I threw her a small device, "here, your majesty, put this in your ear, it's linked to my PRR so you can talk to me when you need me, just press this here and speak into the mic" I said respectively, she nodded and tried to test it, "can you here me ?" She said, "loud and clear, your majesty, I'll be walking about, or try and get outside for abit of fresh air, you can contact me with this, Over" say, she was surprised but smiled, and nodded.

I then turned and walked off, I would like to get the jest of this place as I'm sure that I'll be here again soon, 'well, I could get used to this, but I do wonder how Kyle is getting on.

*some where in the End*
"Please... Let me rest.... I c-cant carry on..!" Said Kyle, "you can rest... after another 20 rounds" said Endy, "nooooo !" Said Kyle, and Andr teleported in, "sister, could you stop tickling Kyle ?" She said.

"Why ?, I wanted to try something new after we had 'fun' with him a couple of days ago, so I'm exploring new possibilities" said Endy, acting innocent, Andr just rolled her eyes as Endy went back to tickling Kyle, he laughed and wiggled helplessly.

*Back to Dom*
I decided to walk around and look for a drink, 'nether work makes me thirsty' I thought, I saw a table with glasses of water and smiled, I then grabbed a glass and drank the water calmly, then saw that all the women around me were staring at me, it was kind of embarrassing.
They wore all these clothes, some were similar to what the nether princesses wear, some were like dresses and some wore normal clothing, and some were still working.

I walked through the halls and corridors, and it would seem that word has spread quickly through the place as everyone seemed to know that I came here with Winter, then I heard ".. He's also a boy...., it was a whisper, but I heard it, and I didn't know if I should be afraid or not, but I didn't let it show, I eventually made it to the courtyard of the castle, this place is huge but I soon saw a horse, being apart of a mechanised infantry unit, I was so what close to the cavalry, although I'm not.
I was surprised by the sight of the horse, it was pure white with a couple of spots of brown on its legs and body.

I patted its mane and smiled, only to hear a voice shout out "What are you doing with my horse ?!" It said, sounding somewhat angry, I turned and saw a girl wearing golden armour, and had four rods resting on her arm, 'a blaze girl, why do they always have a temper' I thought, everyone just looked at us, then I did something that stopped this golden girl right in her tracks, I smiled, "I was told that I had time to wonder, and saw this horse, I had no intention to do anything that would anger anyone, my apologies" I say, then bowed abit, the girl just said, "I'll forgive you, but remember that I'm the captain of the Royal Blaze guard" she sounded less angered, "and I am the nether princesses private guard" I say.

I get up and look back to the horse, "that is one hell of a horse you got here" I say, "he is called Blitz, he is one of the fastest horses here" said the girl. "I heard you name, so I'll tell you mine, I'm Rachel" she said, holding out her hand, I shake it, but saw some workers on a balcony, there is a box of wood, it got knocked and was about to fall on someone, I saw this and ran to the girl, pushed her out of the way and shoulder rolled to my left, barely getting out of the way in time, and a splinter of wood, the size of my finger was caught in my arm.

Everyone saw this and ran over to us, Rachel ran to me, "are you ok ?" She said, "yeah, no one got hurt, that's the main thing" I csaid, getting up, "you have a shard of wood in your arm, I don't think that means everyone" she said, I looked to the girl and saw it was Tracy, the guard who greeted me and Winter when we came through the portal.

I then grabbed the splinter and removed it with a pull, I then threw it to a side, there was only a little blood on it, I looked at the wound, it wasn't deep or wide, and there was no blood coming out of it, only a small hole in my shirt's arm.
"I believe I was lucky with that, your Tracy aren't you ?" I asked, she nodded, I was about to say something but my Personnel Radio buzzed to life, "Dom, are you alright ?" Said Winter, I bet she heard about this incident, it's only been two minutes, how does news travel ?.

"I'm fine, you majesty, small wound on my right arm, I'll make my way back to you now for a full report" I say, "no need, all of the queens want to speak with you, please don't keep them waiting" she said, "yes, your highness, I'll be there as soon as I can, out" I say then turned to the crowd around me, "excuse me, I'm needed back at the hall" I say, the turn and run inside.

*in the courtyard*
"Is it me ?, or does he seem like...  I Don't know, different" said Rachel, "well I would have thought so, he is a boy, and also, quite fast with his reflexes, I also heard that he saved Princess Blazette from being killed by a feral mob and got injured whilst he did that" said Tracy.

Everyone seemed interested in this, "so what happened ?" Someone asked, "well, they were trying to get away in a Ghast and..."

*back to Dom*
I ran through the castle and saw the door, I stopped and reposed myself, then walked in, to my surprise, I saw all of the women have moved out of the way, making a straight path to the thrones on the other side of the room.

I walked passed everyone and when I was about 5 metres from the thrones, I took a knee and bowed my head, "I was told that you wanted to speak with me, you highnesses" I say, looking to the floor, "there is no need for that, young warrior, we are here to thank you for your services so far, and your heroic deeds to our princesses, even after I was informed about your time being tortured by the princesses..." A silence falls in the halls, I then heard footsteps and see Winter standing besides me, then queen Serine spoke again, "thank you for protecting Queen Samantha's daughter and one of my subjects from an unfortunate accident that caused you to be injured" she said, then another Queen, Samantha of the Blazes, said, "I am aware they tortured you, and that my daughter was the cause of most of it, I would like to apologise for..." I cut her off, "with respect, your majesty, I have already forgiven her for her actions against me, as it was a misunderstanding" I say, I felt a hand on my shoulder, I see Winter smiling at me, "looks like we must go, you haven't rested for a while and there is the 'business' to attend to in the nether, I'll see you later, Mother" said Winter, taking a bow, and then she hugged her mother, I got up and followed Winter as she walked to the portal, but before I turned, I saluted the queens and said "I can assure you that my duty is to protect them, until I fall" I said, the queens all smiled, and then nodded, I turned and walked off, close behind Winter.