Unlikely gifts

Dom's POV

I turned around... And saw a girl with white eyes, she had a wicked smile, "hello there, I am heroinbrine, the daughter of the fallen God, Herobrine" she said, me and the other two boys introduced ourselves.

"I know, I have been watching you... Especially you" she said, pointing to Kyle, I patted Kyle on the back, "looks like you've got another scary female... I'm beginning to see the pattern here" I whispered jokingly, he tried to hit me, but I ducked easily, I was lightly chuckling. "what did you say ?" Asked Blazette, and the chuckling quickly died down, "nothing, nothing, anyway, Princess heroinbrine..." I said, "I'm actually a queen, but you can call me Miss" heroinbrine said, cutting me off.

"Sorry, your majesty, so, miss Heroinbrine, you said you can help us ?, how ?" I asked, she smiled and clicked her fingers, and several big crates and various boxes came into the room in a flash of light, "what are they ?" Asked Queen Cupa, "there..." Said Kyle, "Weapons crates, ammo boxes and..." Said Patter, "and a box of Gilli suits" I said, and walked up to a box, then opened it, smiling, "LAWS... Or Light Anti-Structural Weapons, these are disposable, one round weapons, fires an explosive projectile up to and including 1 mile if used correctly, maybe even further" I said, grabbing one out, and examined it, then threw it to Patter, "here's your new weapon" I said, "thanks, I always wanted to blow myself up.... No offence meant, your majesties" he said, bowing slightly to Cupa and Queen Cupa, "it's ok, we get it a lot" Princess Cupa says.

Kyle looked in a box and smiled, he opened a rather particular case, and pulled out a Barret .50 calibre sniper rifle, "Kyle, you keep that Man Cannon away from me, I've had many close calls with those, from you yanks and the enemy insurgents" I say, "Sure, just don't get in my way, and you will be fine" he replied. I then saw a crate of two M16s and two M4s, I made sure I got one, "Look at this, M4 carbine, I actually wanted one of these instead of my SA80, well, this is mine now" I said, and saw quite a few attachments and whole range of weaponry, mainly American, but a few British army standards had been in the lot, I then saw tow crates, or rather shipping containers.

Me and Kyle opened the first and saw two Mini stealth jets, "now that is awesome" said Patter, I nodded, then opened the second one... "No way" said Kyle, I smiled, "what's that ?" Asked Winter, "this... This is a Warrior AFV, armed with the newly designed 40mm semi-automatic cannon, and 7.62mm chain gun, and multiple gadgets, including sights, Armour, Radio communication and Radar systems, I may have said I'm mechanised infantry, but I'm actually armoured infantry, and this... Is my armoured death wagon" I said with a grin, "how fascinating, your weapons look marvellous" said Serine, "and only you can use them" said Heroinbrine.

I looked at the Gilli suit, and saw an .45 ACP with a silencer, I got it and studied the pistol, and saw scopes and silencers for the M4, I then looked at the map, "OK, Patter, I want you to make an inventory on all the weapons and ammunition, and have it taken back to castle in the Overworld, we need to know what we got, mand Kyle, I want you to get ready to shake the dust off your reconnaissance skills, I want you to get a small weapon from this cache, not one of the Barrett .50s you've seeming to take a liking to, and take this camera, it will record about 24 hours of film, play it when you get into a suitable position and record anything, also look around for any equipment you think will help, and I'll get a look at these vehicles and radios, see what our capacity for armoured warfare is" I say and turned back to the boys, "it's time to show their majesties what we get paid for and that we aren't just a bunch of pretty boys that stand about and look the part, we will show those poor bastards that dare call themselves our enemy, that we are a force to be reckoned with" I said with Pride, then Patter and Kyle snap to attention and saluted in unison, "URA !!!" They both said, I turned and saluted them.

Then we got to work, Patter checked over the weapons, and I moved Kyle to the map, pointing out potential routes in and out as well as possible locations for targets in the area, then I sent him off to the Cache to pick the perfect weapons and equipment, after we picked a route in and out, an emergency plan and possible routes to add on if he sees anything worthwhile.

I head over to the mini stealths, but stopped and saw the Queens and the Princesses were just staring at us, some were shocked, some were smiling, "what just happened ?" Asked Winter, "well your majesty, that is what we train for and its because we know what we are doing, someone needs to take charge, in this case, me, we then need Intel, so Kyle will see to reconnaissance, so we know what we are up against and Patter will let us know if we can handle a heavy fight or a quick shootout, so we know our Combat capacity, then we will see if we can handle our enemy, if so, we plan our attacks, if not, then we will try other tactical means to fight our enemies, but we will not go without a fight, you can count on that" I said, "you got that right" said Patter, moving a .50 Heavy Machine Gun to the side of the pile.

Kyle takes an M4 with a front pistol grip, a Silencer and a Acog sight, and got a silencer for is M9 pistol, he then got into a Gilli suit, applied cam-cream and got a set of lowlight, night vision goggles with Lens caps, (covers the green glow from the night vision goggles, you can still see with them on).

He lines up for his departure, I shake his hand, "good luck, and remember, use the radio if you get into a situation where you will need help, otherwise, keep the radio silence protocol until you get to your position and you check in time in 8 hours time" I said, he nodded, Patter just nods, "Show them that they shouldn't mess with an American".

Kyle then turns to Andr and Endy, and their queens, Andr said "come back to us", "I will, your majesty" he replied, "and stay safe, if you get hurt, I wouldn't forgive you" said Endy, "oh, don't worry about this, I've done this many time" Kyle said, and Heroinbrine held his shoulder, "I'll put you were you wanted to be dropped off" she said, and they teleported away, "don't worry, he's had more dangerous assignments then this" I said, then started to look at the Stealths as everyone else looked through the maps of looked at our weapons.