Meanwhile....

KYLES POV

I was cleaning the room, I wiped it down with a wet cloth, then moved princesses Andr's books onto another bookshelf, "how many books does one girl need ?" I questioned myself, only to hear Andr respond, "enough to keep me entertained" and I swear I nearly crapped myself, "oh, don't do that, you'll end up giving me a heart attack" I said, she laughed, "I like what you two were talking about last night" she said, on about the little conversation me and Dom had, I said it out loud that I think they were beautiful, and didn't notice them listening.

"Kind of embarrassing, I mean, I'm a sniper, my main weapon is my eyesight, and I didn't notice you standing in the door way" I say, facing Andr, who had gotten closer to me and I didn't notice, yet.
"It was dark and you were busy talking to Dom, but I like what you both said Dom saying I'm smart, and you saying you can't take your eyes off me." She said, I couldn't help but fell my face heat up, "anyway, I'll be needing you to come with me, I have to travel to the End World, and I want someone to meet you" she said.

"Well, I'm done here, I'll grab my weapons and stuff, then I'll meet you back here" I say, she smiles even more, "OK, but don't take too long" she said, I nodded and moved back to my kit, I took my M14 and my Revolver, took my M9, but I don't really use it, so I only have one magazine for it, and that's already loaded, I wear my cap, and I meet Andr back at the same spot, "how do we get there ?" I asked, she blushed, "hold my hand, then I'll teleport us there" she said, it then hit me that she was and Enderman, or Enderwoman or even Endergirl.

I held out my hand, and we teleported, one second we are in the castle, the next, we are in a dark world, and there were these tall shadows in the distance, 'Endermen' I thought, then another shadow flew over me, and landed behind me, I turn and see another girl, she had purple eyes, like Andr's, (see picture above) she smiled at Andr and said "hello sister, how are you doing ?" She said in a sweet voice, "hello Endy, I'm fine, I thought you would like to meet my new guard" said Andr, and Endy turned to me, "hmm, it looks cute" she said, I felt my face heat up again, "umm, Endy, he can understand you" said Andr, and her sister just nodded, "I know, but I think he's cute".

Ooh, this is going to be a long day, wonder how Dom is doing in the nether ?

Dom's POV
I swam back to the edge, I just been swimming for about 5 minutes, I then decided to get out, but after a couple of minutes I felt like I was being watched.
I turned and finally noticed Charlotte, Megan, Misty, Winter and Blazette staring at me, or rather, my chest, I was fairly slim, with medium built muscles, and of my entire life, that was the scariest moment in my life, no joke.

"Er... Is everything ok ?, your maj... I mean girls, as you seem distracted" I said, they blush as they come back to reality, "hey, y-you want to play a card game ?" Asked Charlotte, "sure, I haven't played in a while, what are we going to play ?" I asked, as everyone moved into the middle, Misty shuffled the cards, "hmmm, how about... Black Jack, Poker or Rummy ?" She said, sorting out the card in to six different piles, I gave an evil smile, "I'll go with Black Jack, it's been a while since I played that game in a while, then maybe a game of poker, I haven't tested my luck in sometime" I say, then we get to work.

"Ooh, winner gets one prize from each loser" said Blazette, and each person called out one thing they would give to the winner, as for me, I only had one thing, "I'll offer... My services, one whole day, I'll do what ever you wish me to do without question, even throw in a massage on the side" I say, the last part made Megan smile even more, and she placed the first card.

I learned that Winter gets the best hand, Blazette is sneaky, and Charlotte has a habit of changing the suit just before I can place the rest of my cards down, at one point, Misty was down to one card, and then Charlotte placed a black jack, which means pick up five cards, down, I saw I had a red jack which would cancel the five cards I'll get, and a black jack, which would add five more cards to the table and Misty would have to pick up ten, as one red jack was placed down earlier, I placed the black down, and misty picked up ten, then Blazette placed four eights down, four people miss ago and it was me again, and the suit it was on was all I needed, "haha, thanks for the win" I say, then placed a hearts King, queen, jack, ten, nine, and my final card, the nine of spades.

"I believe I win" I say, laying back, "not yet, you still need to win poker, and if one of us win, we take the lot" said Winter, "fair enough, my dear" I say, resting my head in my hands, as Misty sorted the cards out again.

I have a feeling that I don't want to lose, "so... If I lost, what would you make me do ?" I asked, "you'll see" said Misty, "you owe me" said Winter, with a devious smile, "hmmm, massage" said Megan, "I think I'll...." Blazette muttered, "for me to win, you to lose and see" said Charlotte, "wait, we can do anything right ?, like... No limits or no no's ?" Asked Blazette, "like I said, ' I'll do what ever you wish me to do without question ', and I mean it, I always keep my word" I say, they all blushed, then Blazette started us off.