Into the night.. More will come forth....

Third POV

Dom, Pats and Kyle came through the hall of women, which was settling down after their musical display, but most still smiled and stared at the boys as they still wore the clothing they had from singing, showing off their arms and the tight shirts and tank tops showed their refined chest muscles.

Sarah stared at Pat, and how his arms and chest were slightly more refined then he others, it was clear he was the strongest of the three due to his intense marine fitness training and his time carrying an M60, or another heavier-standard-weapon then a normal rifle.
The White shirt he wore had a lasting effect, making look smart, but more stronger.

Dom was medium built all round, but it was perfectly stretched compared to his tall frame, giving him a youthful look as he looked like a late-teens athlete in training, despite his soft look and his skin was very lightly tanned, he had the air of authority around him that helped him control even the most unruly in a bad situation.
Blazette and Winter smiled at him and the other stared at his arms and slightly tight black trousers, it was obvious that his legs were built like his arms, but slightly more ripped because of his long loaded marches and runs over hills and long distances.

Kyle was similar to Dom, but slightly shorter and more built up around the chest, his muscles were hard to see, but the outlines were still visible to all who looked, he had the feeling of calmness and looked like he couldn't be surprised busy much, he also had a look that says he wasn't afraid to punch the reaper.
But his main skills was his reflexes, he was very capable with a knife in close quarter like he was with a marksman rifle at long distances.

But the three boys felt slightly afraid at the amount of starry eyed females watching them out of the corner of their eyes, some going as far to lick their lips, soon the boys met the queens and princesses.

Cupa ran out and jumped at Pats, who immediately, and with are, picked her up and hugged her, he span around a couple of times to ease up her momentum, then Sarah came up to him and hugged him.

Dom and Kyle watched the display, they both looked back at the princesses, They both looked in shock at what they saw, Kyle quickly got out of the way, due to his reflexes, but Dom couldn't escape as five Nether princesses crashed into him, sending him sliding across the floor with the princesses on top, thus turning him into a human sledge.
This caused the crowd moved away as the group came to a halt, several of the crowd and the princesses chuckled, even the queens laughed lightly as Dom let of a slight groan and the girls hugged him, causing him to blush slightly and hug back.
Chuckling as he did.

Kyle was smiling, he turned back to the thrones to see Endy , Andr and Heroinbrine infront of the queens, he was about to walk up to the thrones until he saw Endy teleport, this confused him up until he felt a presence behind him moments later, he broke into a cold sweat as Endy picked him up from behind and teleported to the other two as she squeezed him like a teddy bear, a childish grin appeared on her face and she span around, hugging Kyle's back tighter.

Laughing at the display, the queens nearly fell over, they were all happy to see their daughters smile again, it has been hard since the disappearance of the male population on all species in their worlds, the other princesses looked on, happy but also wishing for a man.

All of a sudden, the hole appeared in the glass window with a smash.
As a figure flew threw it, attached to several cables, in a weird set of clothing, the shape of a rifle and several poaches were visible on their person, a darkened visor sat over their face as their helmet.... Several guards surround the figure with their swords drawn.

The figure, still attached to the cables, drew a small device, looking like a Glock and a knife form their chest rigg...

A stand off of sorts had started... And was looking violent very quickly.....

AN- WHO IS THIS FIGURE ? WHY ARE THEY HERE AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT ?