New guard

Patter's pov
(Earlier)

I was in Afghanistan, an explosion sent me flying in to a wall and that was the last thing I saw, then the next thing I see after what feels like seconds in a dark, unconscious state, I wake up in minuecraft, well, after Corporal Bielby told me what's happened.

He and Kyle left me in a room full of 'Princesses', and I haven't seen a girl more beautiful than these, they introduced themselves as I already told them my name, I must say, Sarah the skeleton princess and Silk caught my attention the most, but Cupa, there was something about her nature that made her seem... I don't know what, but I liked her too.

Sarah spoke to me "I would like to offer you a job, until you can return home, *I nod* I wondered, if you want, do you want to be our body guard ?,you don't have to but as you saw, Kyle is with Andr and Dom or Bielby as you'll know him as, is working closely with the Nether princesses" she said, sitting on a wooden chair and looked to me.

"Okey then, I'll do it, so what else do I do ?" I say, trying to get out of the bed, "well... You'll have to protect us from 'feral' mobs and may have to do errands or runs to the villages or the nether if there is something they require" said Cupa, I nodded, then the Enderwoman teleported in, "Andr, can you tell Dom that we have a new body guard, so he can go to the nether if he wants and look after the princesses as he seems to do a good job with them already" said Sarah, "I will, but I need to get Kyle for something" she said, then disappeared.

I got out of the bed, "so... What do I do now ?" I asked, "I think me, Zoey and Sarah could do with an escort as we head to the village to get some healing potions" said Silk, I nodded and got my gear, "then I'm ready when you are" I said, getting some smiles from the princesses.

(Back to the present)

Dom's POV
The princesses finally got off me and I laid back on my bed, but after a failed attempt to sleep, I decided to get a wash, I grabbed a towel and walked to a big bath, it was steaming, so I put some shorts on and took a long soak in the water, took off my shorts and lauded them near my towel, then moved to the other side of the bath. I was at peace, until I heard a noise, and saw Charlotte and Megan get into the water, they wore their bikinis and just took a soaking, I don't think they saw me or know where I went.

It was really steamy so I stayed quiet, but listened to their conversation.

"I love these baths" said Charlotte, "haha, this reminds me of the time where I made Dom rub lotion on my back, man, he knows how to give a massage while rubbing in lotion" said Megan, "it was funny, the face he made... Oh my god it was so cute~" said Charlotte, in an extremely happy tone, "I think I'll make him do that to me, then I'll have some fun with him" she added, then Misty laid into the water, "I only dream about it, his body... It looked great, but Blazette gets him first" she said, sounding a little sad at the last part, "not if I get him first" Said Winter, then Blazette climbed in, "I don't think so, Winter, I get him for a day when we get back, and I call it in the second we get back to the fortress" she said.

They soaked for abit then got undressed, the steam covered my vision but I know they are completely naked, and they had a long conversation about what they would do to me if I was alone with them, "I wonder how good he is with his tongue ?" Asked Winter, 'oh my god, Huston, I have a problem' I thought as I know why she wonders that.
I wanted to get out, they were giving my a boner and them being naked, splashing about and screaming or moaning wasn't helping me with my 'problem'.

"So... We're did Dom go ?, he wouldn't have gone far" said Blazette, "I thought I saw him get a towel.... And that's looks like his towel, doesnt it ?" Said Misty, they nodded, I kept quiet, if I crept out, maybe they wouldn't see me, "wait... Isn't that his shorts ?!" Said Charlotte, 'Son of a bitch, that's just fucking great' I thought.

Then Winter said "so Dom is in here... And is most likely... Naked" she sounded really excited, then looked in my direction, I ducked under the water, I can hold my breathe for a couple of moments, I could still hear them.
"I can't see in this steam, let's spread out and we will find him, this place isn't big" said Misty, I hear everyone as "OK" and a lot of splashing, they walked in a line towards my direction, Blazette saw me, I stand up and then Winter and Misty moved at lightning speed to my sides, flanking me, I can't go back, and out flanking them is out of the option, so I couldn't get out.

"Well, well, looks like we found a toy, should we check him out, or shall we check him out and play with him ?" Said Blazette in a lustful voice, 'what the fuck have I gotten myself into now ?'