Its fun time

Does POV
I think I know what's happening to Kyle at this moment, but right now, I have FIVE girls to deal with, not just the one.
I saw the others starting to strip as well, then Blazette spoke up, "now, I wonder what I can do with you...." She said, then looking at my position on the bed, smiled and kissed me again.

AN-LEMON AHEAD, GOT TO THE NEXT ANNOUCEMENT TO SKIP LEMON, ITS NOT GOING TO BE SO LONG.

She moved her legs up, over my body till her knees were by my head, she then leaned forward and placed my head between her legs, I know what she wants, so I lick, slowly and carefully, I then slip my tongue into her entrance, she moans at this "mmm, oh baby, yeah.. R-right there, yeah, oh, oh...." and her face was full of pleasure, the other girls just watched, wanting to have ago.

This turned me on even more, and soon, I felt my erection go back to Enraged mode, and I saw Winter move behind Blazette, before I knew it, I felt someone's hand rubbing my cock, I moaned with pleasure, but I was still licking out Blazette, then I felt Winter place her mouth on my dick and started to suck me off, it was so good, then she deep throated my dick, I was close, she did this a couple more times and I cummed, she swollowed all of it and sat back, then Blazette screamed, I felt my face get drenched, "you looked so pleasured" I say to her, she was blushing a bit, " I'm not done yet" she said, and placed herself at my entrance, "this is my first time.... P-please be careful" she said, I nodded, and slowly, she lowered herself, I entered her entrance, she gripped the sheets, and bites her top lip, she was tight, and She stopped after She lowered herself, after a couple of seconds, she says "hmmm, this-this is sooo good, I want to go faster" I then roll us over, I have a devious smile, "I'll be on top for this one, and your wish, is muppets command" I said, then thrust into her, going balls deep and very fast.

She was loving it, but I then Noticed Megan started to touch herself, Blazette moaned loudly as I rammed into her multiple times, her moaned even more, "now THAT is stamina" said Winter, "this...*takes a couple of breathes*... Is nothing compared to what I can do" I said, then when faster and harder, now Blazette wasn't holding her breathe for a second, I was really warm, she came a couple of times, then I was about to cum, "I'm about to..." I said, "n-not inside.... All over me.."  Said Blazette, She moaned loader, I then felt like I was going to explode, I pulled out, and the second I did, I cummed, I sent long strings of it all over her, from face to her chest, and ALOT of it to.

She then licked some of it off her hands, then used her fingers to wipe it off her face and eat it, "mmm, delicious" she said with a smile, I smiled then looked to the others, they looked sad, like I wasn't going to help them, I sighed, "who's next ?" I asked, they gasped, then smiled, 'this is gonna be a loooooong day' I thought.

AN-LEMON OVER, CARRY ON THE BOOK AS NORMAL, THANKS.

After a the steamy session, I walked out the room, it was night, and I dint have any clothes, but I was fine, as long as I don't walk into anyone else, I saw my shorts and placed them on, then moved back to my room, I saw Kyle, "yo, what's happened to you ?, you looked tired and I think your limping " he said, "I'd say the same to you, but I'll say this, Five girls are a workout" I said, smiling, he looks confused, but soon saw what I meant, "really ?!" He said, "why would I lie ?" I said, then moved back to my room, from the marks on Kyle, and the way his hair is... I guessed that he and Endy had some 'business', I then moved to my bed, and laid in it, I then felt something and turned to see Blazette smiling, she cuddled up to me.

I turned and kissed her, "you are one of the greatest things to happen to me" I said, she blushes, we both soon fall to sleep.

Then next morning, I awoken by Megan holding two bottles of glowing liquid, "your potions are here, let's get you both healed up so we can  move back to the nether" she said with a smile, and she poured one of the potions on my wound, then I drank the rest of it.

No breaks at home. (Soldier X Minecraft mob talker mob)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें