PREVIEW

Soon to come.....
(Play song)

.........

Dom : meet the ones you'll be protecting....

.....

Dallas : I take what I said back... I think I'll like this job....

Wither : agreed...

.......

Kyle : THEN WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR ?!, IM NOT STANDING AROUND WHILE THIS IS HAPPENING !!!
....
Pats : what's so hard to understand, your majesty ?
Pats turns and walks away, "I will be doing this... No matter your orders...."
.......
Serine : How can this be achieved ?

Dom : Let me show you... How modern tactics can be better then yours....
Dom puts his hands on the table and uses his mind to change the diagram of....

Dom : this is likely to work...
......

Wither : Listen to me, I can tell you this secret... But that's if you don't tell.... I do like two of the princesses....
.......

Ikaika : This will take about two or three days to do...

Dom : we only have today....

Kyle : it's now or never, we don't stop till its done....

......

Acting alone, Evans draws his pistol and fires with perfected aim, hitting each target in the head.... He marches on and on, silently and with deadly efficiency.

......

"Hold the line" ... "They keep coming.... Aaaaah"

Loud roads and growls, but they are down out as Gunfire sounded from the battle zone, as the royal armies stand ready at the fields, the witches bubbles holding out the odd arrow and slightly holds out the noise, they wait for orders to move.

"This is Hellfire, we are going down, I repeat, we are going Dow....." Static...

The royalty in all their battle armour, stand at a tale with a holographic mop of the battlefield as the fight wages on, hey have mixed feelings, but they had promised hier champions they will listen and obey the one request.

A radio relays all the battle chatter as its said...

....

"We aren't going to make it, this will be the end of us...
"Pull back... That's an order"

"Sorry ma'am, no can do, we are cut off, we are going to use the final ace plan..

"It's been a pleasure, your majesties..."  "No, no, stop, stop this at once.."
.......
Pats is surrounded and fights using his knife, holding a....
Pats : Fuck you....see you all in hell, you bastards..,  

BOOM !

.....

Dom : it was an honour... To fight at your sides boys.

Kyle : it's a privilege to die by yours, my old friend.... Uuuuuh............

"Aaaahhhhhh"

......

Silence sweeps over the battlefield as thousands of  bodies litter the ground... A fine mist has risen above the floor, casting an eerie sight to a field of the dead and dying.

No one could hold their tears... It was finished, but not over....